autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Mobile detailing trailers

Hello Mike(or anyone else), I was a student in one of your classes a few years ago, as an enthusiast. Now, I'm seriously considering going into the business and was wondering if you have any suggestions or comments on companies that build and equip mobile detailing trailers. I would appreciate your comments. Thanks. Ron

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mobile detailing trailers

Kirk Harrod's Mobile Detailing, Frankfort, KY
    Official Detailer of Camarofest 8 & 9
    No one has detailed more Camaros.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tigervette View Post
    Hello Mike(or anyone else), I was a student in one of your classes a few years ago, as an enthusiast. Now, I'm seriously considering going into the business and was wondering if you have any suggestions or comments on companies that build and equip mobile detailing trailers. I would appreciate your comments. Thanks. Ron
    Blast off in westpalm beach fla.Detailing in pa or rightlook in cali just to name a few.I can tell you from years of experience your better off building your own.Hire a handy man for 2 days work then go together and buy the equipment and trailer together. You will save thousands not hundreds. These companies have a 40 percent markup on skid mounts and enclosed.For 8k you get nothing but off brand equipment and just the very basic.On 8k you can build your own the way you want it and save 3500.

Post Thanks / Like

Meant detailking in pa.Autogeek if you are seeing this idea may work for you.You got the class why not the trailers to set these detail minded individuals off on the right foot.

Post Thanks / Like

3 years ago I was gonna just build trailers until the unexpected happen with my wife.So in essence I came up with a product and sold and closed on it 3 months ago grossing me enough to buy myself a dunkin donuts and BP 12 pump has station.In the process of buying a smaller one with a partner.So I have to say this was a huge payoff rather than building trailers. Never give up and quit on a product that people need and solves a problem.

Post Thanks / Like

Personally i think any prebuilt ones are too expensive. I understand though they have employees and overhead but i work in construction and I built mine how I wanted it for 1/3 of the cost.

But i also spent alot of time designing/laying it out and making countless runs to Home Depot....to some people there is that cost factor to consider as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    David

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and suggestions. I would want everything to be first class, including equipment. I have a price from Detail King. They are very proud of theirs!! Needs to be 6 x 10 and dual axle, with all the appropriate storage. I'll continue to research. Thanks again.

Post Thanks / Like

Mobile detailing trailers

Good luck with your search! Let us know what you decide! Here is a link to my trailer that i built myself

My Detail Trailer! Lots of pics

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...2&share_type=t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    David

Post Thanks / Like

Google Fitzgerald, GA Trailers. I live there and they have 4 different trailer manufacturers and they will build it to your specs.