autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Viewing Your Work

The weather has gotten nice and I finally tried out my PC7424XP for the first time. This site provided the videos and the confidence to take this on! My car is one year old and has black paint which is in pretty good/excellent shape. I just wanted to get rid of very fine marring. I used Megs 205 and a white pad and am very pleased with the results I got.

I have a single Halogen spot and it works in the garage to some extent but I still see that once I get the car in the sun I get the full picture. How do I see everything while the car is in the garage? Lastly, can anyone direct me to the link where I can get Lake Country white pads that you use by hand for the places the PC can't get to. I can't seem to locate these.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Viewing Your Work

Quote Originally Posted by Michael M View Post
    The weather has gotten nice and I finally tried out my PC7424XP for the first time. This site provided the videos and the confidence to take this on! My car is one year old and has black paint which is in pretty good/excellent shape. I just wanted to get rid of very fine marring. I used Megs 205 and a white pad and am very pleased with the results I got.

I have a single Halogen spot and it works in the garage to some extent but I still see that once I get the car in the sun I get the full picture. How do I see everything while the car is in the garage? Lastly, can anyone direct me to the link where I can get Lake Country white pads that you use by hand for the places the PC can't get to. I can't seem to locate these.
    Halogens don't work for me either. Theres nothing better then the Sun IMO. Well, the lites at the gas station work good, but I try and avoid that place at night

IDK where to get these pads you speak of. Autogeek only seems to carry the reds

God bless,

Flash
    “Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.”

Post Thanks / Like
    Linux Reg. User #206357 (Feb. '99)
    "Can't get there from here."

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Viewing Your Work

Quote Originally Posted by Michael M View Post
    Lastly, can anyone direct me to the link where I can get Lake Country white pads that you use by hand for the places the PC can't get to. I can't seem to locate these.
    For me, I use 4" pads. They seem to 'fit' my paw better than anything I've tried.

Bill