autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Mike and Staff!

Thank you Mike and Staff!

I just wanted to take a moment and give my thanks to Mike and the great staff at Autogeek for their recent "above and beyond" help with my 2017 Corvette Grand Sport.

I had tons of micro scratches from an idiot who washed my car with a brush (Long Story). I'm not even close to a pro, but do have a Griot's DA. I made a few attempts to correct the scratches, but wasn't having success.

I took a two hour drive to AG to ask for product recommendations. Much to my delight, Mike himself not only came out to look at my car and make recommendations, but he also gave me some instruction and a demonstration right on my car of the products working!

Many thanks and much gratitude for all the help! I know you were super busy that day, so your help was even more greatly appreciated.

5 stars from a super happy customer!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Thank you Mike and Staff!-img_6701-jpg  

Mike Phillips

Re: Thank you Mike and Staff!

Hi Jennifer,

It was our pleasure to have you here at our facilities. Autogeek is pro-active when it comes to customer care and support. Taking a break from compound and polish testing was actually refreshing.

You have a drop dead gorgeous Corvette!

Thank you for your business. Thank you for driving 2 hours to get to our facility and thank you for your trust.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

These are the stories you like to read and shows how much the detail world is more of a family.
    From my dealings with AG, I would expect anything different from the AG TEAMThank you Mike and Staff!Thank you Mike and Staff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike Phillips

Here's a picture of Jennifer's 2017 Grand Sport Corvette using my trusty, dusty Canon Rebel...

Here's the results after a little one-on-one training using the SCANGRIP Sunmatch swirl finder light.

Also Jennifer, on Saturday, June 10th starting at 10:00am, after our Cars & Coffee Car Show, I'll be holding a one-day detailing class for the Stuart, Corvette Club and you're more than welcome to attend if you like.

The Cars & Coffee Car Show starts at 8:00am. There's a Tech Session in the Show Car Garage starting at 9:00am. My guest will be Todd Helme from RUPES.

Post Thanks / Like

Another cool (but usual) story of how passionately and genuinely involved AG is!

Post Thanks / Like

Beautiful car and our staff loves to have a chance for one on one product support! Gives them a reason to go to the garage and play a little!

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Phillips View Post

Also Jennifer, on Saturday, June 10th starting at 10:00am, after our Cars & Coffee Car Show, I'll be holding a one-day detailing class for the Stuart, Corvette Club and you're more than welcome to attend if you like.

The Cars & Coffee Car Show starts at 8:00am. There's a Tech Session in the Show Car Garage starting at 9:00am. My guest will be Todd Helme from RUPES.

Thank you so much for the generous offer. I really wish I could, but we will be in Key West on that date. I will definitely keep checking back for future offerings, as it's worth every bit of a 2 Hour drive to come down and hang out at your facility and learn from the best! We are still trying to decide where on Florida's east coast we want to live... I think I'm now leaning toward Stuart! �� Shopping at AG is way more fun than any mall!

Post Thanks / Like

That's how it is at AG - superb service each and every time.

ScottH

Post Thanks / Like

my service experience at AG to date, has been the same.. excellent service..

thanks AG team

Post Thanks / Like

awesome jennifer

what combo of products work out for your vette?