autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Whats a safe product (wax/sealant) to use to protect a wrapped car with?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackMDX View Post
    The problem is his referrals will all be expecting the same low price you gave him.

Ya thats true too I guess.

working on business cards and a new website now ... thinking bout getting Kaliber Detailing and my number on the back of my Accords Glass.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Whats a safe product (wax/sealant) to use to protect a wrapped car with?

Quote Originally Posted by RMarkJr View Post
    Ya I did .. I was thinking .. Im new .. I want to start this business .. and hopefully that would get more business from him/referrals .. so I said while im figuring out my packages and prices I will drop it to 125 and it`ll give me something to do.

I have a feeling he wasnt looking at me like a detailer/business.. rather his sister in laws friends boyfriend who washes cars.

Ya there was nooo way I was going to do it for that .. I couldnt get myself to 100 and really thought about 150 for all of it.

Hey man I totally feel you on that ^ . First gig and in the end I was supposed to buck-up and ask for $200...walked away only asking for $150. Didn't feel right since I initially quoted him half that for a (homie-hookup/first client) job that ended up taking much longer...because i did what I said I wasn't going to do and quoted him without looking at the car myself. Then showed up that day with a car that was in need of more than just a "maintenance wash."

Off topic but how are you doing on time? how long is it taking you to complete a standard exterior/intierior detail (minus any paint correcting/polishing)?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123