Hi Mike,
Got two questions for you...
1.) I'm helping my Dad who recently purchased a new vehicle from a dealership that applied "Zaktek" as part of their upsell. Per my suggestion (and pointing out the rock ships on his previous vehicle), he is on board with getting PPF on the front end, but I want to make sure the surface is properly prepared for the install and that means removing this "Zaktek" garbage. I was thinking about using some sort of strip wash, an iron remover (then wash), clay bar (then wash again), light polish, and then Eraser in hopes that this would eliminate any of this dealership product. Any suggestions?

2.) I'm also looking to redo a coating on my vehicle. 2 years ago I had a full color change vinyl wrap, and then had the front end covered in PPF (over the wrap). Before my car left the shop, they were kind enough to let me apply a coating in their space (GTechniq Halo). It has worked really well, but now that I'm 2 years in I'd like to add another coat or two...but I'm a little confused on best practices to prep a 2 year old wrap/ppf for the reapplication. I was leaning towards a wash, light clay, then Eraser or IPA wipedown...but have some reservations about using the clay bar (I do have a few synthetic discs I could possibly use as well), but I'm afraid of marring the film. Should I just wash and erase/ipa wipe? Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks in advance!!!