Hi Mike,

First time poster, though i use to few your tutorials and facebook constantly. I have noticed an issue on the roof of of my Corvette with abnormal bubbling.

My car has been garage kept and rarely driven. I try to keep it waxed at a minimum of once a year. Recently I moved and had more space to do a more thorough job.

I started by using Chemical Guys Waterless Car Wash as i had just washed the car several days prior. As I had some scratches on the roof and swirls I used Meguires Detailer Correction Compound kit i purchased from your store a year or so ago. I followed the instruction for light correction by using the supplied DMF disc pad on a porter cable orbital buffer. to help with lubrication i utilized Griots Garage detail spray as it was the only remaining detailer I had left at the time. Applied a small amount and did 2-3 light pressure passes on setting 3. After wiping off the compound I then used Zaino Z2 as the final coat. a day or so after I went out to my car to double check something and noticed these bubbles exclusively on the roof. I am not sure if this was previously there and possibly etching by bird poop. I dont think its water reacting with paint from underneath. Maybe its a chemical reaction from the mixture of products? It appears nowhere else on the car.

Hopefully someone wiser then myself has answers.

Thanks in advance.

Unknown Bubbling in paint-unnamed-5-jpg