autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Mike Phillips

Hello Mike, I am writing from Argentina - would like to attend your classes and visit Autogeek

Hello Mike, I am writing from Argentina - would like to attend your classes and visit Autogeek

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Monday, June 11, 2018 5:48 PM
    To: Mike Phillips <mike.phillips@Autogeek.net>
    Subject: Contacto desde Argentina

Hola Mike te escribo desde Argentina, me dedico al Detail y estaré por Florida desde el 25 de Junio al 29 de junio, me gustaría poder asistir a tus clases y visitar Autogeek, espero podamos conocernos.

Hi Gustavo,

I used Google Translate to translate your language to English.

Google Translate

Hello Mike, I am writing from Argentina, I am dedicated to the Detail and I will be in Florida from June 25 to June 29, I would like to be able to attend your classes and visit Autogeek, I hope we can get to know each other.

According to my calendar, those dates are Monday, June 25th through Friday, June 29th. I'm schedule to shoot videos with Yancy in the garage during the day.

I'll try to put together a Wednesday NIGHT class that will start at 5:00pm and I would recommend you clear your schedule and find a way to join us as this is something I'll do just for you as we appreciate you're making Autogeek a travel destination when coming to America from Argentina.

Normally my actual classes are on weekends as they are very time-intensive and hands-on. My Wednesday night classes are more of a fun project, not a serious and intense class.

If you're reading this, then that means my reply e-mail made it to you.

2. Likes SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hello Mike, I am writing from Argentina - would like to attend your classes and visit Autogeek

You should feel really good about this, Mike. He comes to Florida and instead of going to see Mickey Mouse, he comes to Autogeek to see you
    Very nice to have recognition like this even in distant places. You deserve it.
    Bruno Soares

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hello Mike, I am writing from Argentina - would like to attend your classes and visit Autogeek

Hello Mike, hope all is well. Will this class be open to anyone or is this just for Gustavo? If not I’m in Delray Beach and would love to attend. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sammybchi View Post
    Hello Mike, hope all is well. Will this class be open to anyone or is this just for Gustavo? If not I’m in Delray Beach and would love to attend. Thanks
    Wednesday Night Project - June 25th - 5:00pm to 9:00pm
    Bruno Soares