PDA

View Full Version : Out of these 3 high end waxes....

Pages : [1] 2 3

Qusai
11-08-2012, 11:08 PM
Pinnacle's souveran..
Wolfgang's fusion estate..
Dodos supernatural..

So who has had experience with all three of these waxes? Which out of the three gives gives best looks?

Perfections
11-08-2012, 11:33 PM
Pinnacles hard to beat looks wise, but don't expect much durability

GS2011
11-09-2012, 02:49 AM
I have tried two - Souveran, and Fuzion. The Souveran looked great on black, but as just noted, didn't hold up very well. Fuzion does a great job on metallics, and has much better durability.

hoyt66
11-09-2012, 04:45 AM
I have tried two - Souveran, and Fuzion. The Souveran looked great on black, but as just noted, didn't hold up very well. Fuzion does a great job on metallics, and has much better durability.

X2:dblthumb2:

swanicyouth
11-09-2012, 08:21 AM
Fuzion

Qusai
11-09-2012, 09:43 AM
I mean I heard fusion was the all around best wax when it comes down to durability, ease of use and all. I got a black Altima and have some souveran. I know about souverans lack of durability but we throws that up out the window after taking a look at the results. Thank you fellow members for your time

Bigbull2984
11-09-2012, 10:31 AM
What color car? Out of the 3 I would say Pinnacle.

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
11-09-2012, 10:35 AM
If you have both why not put down Fuzion first and Souveran on top?

Pats300zx
11-09-2012, 10:50 AM
For blacks and reds..Souveran is amazing.

Nick McKees37
11-09-2012, 11:30 AM
I'm partial towards Souveran myself....:D

Here's some information on carnauba waxes and length of protection they provide....

In order to obtain maximum durability from any carnauba wax, like Souveran, you want to ensure you are properly prepping the surface before application and properly maintaining it after application. Use Souveran in conjunction with specially formulated shampoos and detail sprays, like Pinnacle Bodywork Shampoo and Pinnacle Crystal Mist Detail Spray, and you'll be surprised at the length of durability that can be achieved.

Pinnacle Bodywork Shampoo, for example, is pH balanced and formulated with natural coconut oils. It removes the dirt and soil from the vehicle - nothing else. You can reinforce the protection provided by Souveran with Pinnacle Crystal Mist, a gloss-intensive carnauba-based detail spray.

This goes for any carnauba wax, which is why manufacturers like Dodo Juice, Pinnacle, Wolfgang, and Migliore formulate products to be used in conjunction with their waxes.

Andr3wilson
11-09-2012, 02:45 PM
I had a flat black car before (no metallic fleck, but still glossy) i used Souveran as a once every 2-3 week wax, reeeaaaally made the car pop!

I must say though, with a black car, after you wax and do the final wipe, finish off with a quick detailing spray like Crystal Mist or Wolfgang Instant Detail Spritz. This will remove any haze from the wax, leaving a super clear finish. But overall Souveran goes well on black and is a bit cheaper too :)

swanicyouth
11-09-2012, 07:07 PM
If it was me, I would use Souveran to top a sealant of your choice. That extends the life of the combo.

On the other hand, I can't stress enough how good Fuzion looks over the new Wolfgang Liquid Seal. I mean good like better than anything I've ever tried, just amazing.

freddie46
11-09-2012, 07:29 PM
I prefer any of Griot's Garage carnuba wax products regardless of the paint colors. I always get a clear and deep shine. As someone has already posted prep before and after wax treatments make the difference.

Johny B
11-09-2012, 07:42 PM
Füzion.

jjj
11-09-2012, 08:52 PM
Souveran all the way. I have layered it over and under other waxes and it makes a black car look like it sits under a pool! My perfect combo's that work for me.
Wash: Cg citrus wash and gloss mild dilution! Or pinnacle shampoo- wonderful scent.
Paint prep.
Coly 845.
Souveran. Then if you get board coly 845 again in a few days. Looks amazing!