PDA

View Full Version : autopia car care forums...

Pages : [1] 2 3

Hoytman
02-26-2012, 02:55 PM
...will not open for me. Been this way since yesterday for some reason. I can see the home page, but when I click of the link for the forum at the tope left I keep getting a blank page saying it won't connect.

C. Charles Hahn
02-26-2012, 02:57 PM
Works fine for me :dunno:

BobbyG
02-26-2012, 03:02 PM
Hi Bill,

I just tried it and no issues at all. Try clearing your history and browse cache then try it again...

Hoytman
02-26-2012, 03:10 PM
Hi Bill,

I just tried it and no issues at all. Try clearing your history and browse cache then try it again...

Tried that too. Still won't work. It worked fine a few days ago.

FourEyes45
02-26-2012, 03:39 PM
Check your Firewall

Hoytman
02-26-2012, 03:55 PM
Check your Firewall
I would if I knew how lol.

I haven't changed anything on my end and the site worked fine a few days ago, so I don't see why there would be an issue on my end...but I'm no computer guru.

ScottB
02-26-2012, 07:19 PM
Have you used another browser ??

Flash Gordon
02-26-2012, 07:27 PM
They're not letting me in either. You're not alone

Flash Gordon
02-26-2012, 07:31 PM
Check your Firewall

Are you reffering to the piece of metal that seperates the engine compartment from the cockpit? I hardly see how that will help, but if you say so I'll go look at mine

What am I suppose to look for anyway? :)

FourEyes45
02-26-2012, 07:45 PM
Im not very good on Puters ---I went to my security center and reset all to default.....

Hoytman
02-26-2012, 08:08 PM
Have you used another browser ??

I have two other browsers...that I rarely use because I don't like them. I've changed nothing on this browser and it was working. I can view the hom page, how-to's, sale pages, but not the forum. I don't think the issue is on my end.

C. Charles Hahn
02-26-2012, 09:37 PM
I have two other browsers...that I rarely use because I don't like them. I've changed nothing on this browser and it was working. I can view the hom page, how-to's, sale pages, but not the forum. I don't think the issue is on my end.

Has to be on your end if everyone else is able to see it.

What URL are you going to when you try to access the forum? If you click on this link, what does it say?

Autopia Forums - Auto Detailing & Car Discussion Forum (http://www.autopiaforums.com/)

Hoytman
02-26-2012, 10:21 PM
Charlie, it's a blank page that indicates it's taking forever to load and then this:

"Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

What you can try:

Diagnose Connection Problems

More information"

"Network diagnostics pinged the remote host but did not recieve a response."

It tried making a repair, but failed. Maybe it is on my end. I'll try restarting my computer and see what happens.

I'm going to try restarting my computer. I've ran the diagnostics and it keeps telling me there's still a problem with

rwright
02-26-2012, 10:28 PM
Open your command prompt and try the following:

ipconfig /flushdns

Close and re-open your browser.

Hoytman
02-26-2012, 10:39 PM
Restarted my computer and it's still not loading the forum page.

That's strange. I only visit that forum a few times a week tops while I visit AGO multiple times a day, everday. You'd think if it's doing it on one forum it would do it on another.

Open your command prompt and try the following:

ipconfig /flushdns

Close and re-open your browser.

I'd open it if I knew where it was, or what you were talking about. Do you mean to type that into the search function after clicking on the start button?