PDA

View Full Version : I am a Weirdo

Pages : [1] 2 3

Flash Gordon
08-24-2011, 09:00 AM
I woke up this morning and saw on t.v. that there was a HUGH t'storm heading our way. I thought to myself how AWESOME it would be to go riding around in it watching the water bead off my car

I decided to get on up, give the car a bath, and apply another coat of wax, Now I'm sitting here in disappointment because the storm has broken up, and we will be lucky to even see sprinkles

Anyone else out there weird like me?

rfinkle2
08-24-2011, 09:03 AM
In some respects, yes, I bet I am as weird as you.

I like to watch water bead off of my car also.

embolism
08-24-2011, 09:09 AM
I used an ONR wash in the garage 2 days ago and the car looked awesome. As I was backing out yesterday, I noticed a couple water spots on the top of the hood right in the middle by the windshield.

I was bummed for the entire commute to work...

wife said I was weird too

truckbutt
08-24-2011, 09:40 AM
:bolt:
I woke up this morning and saw on t.v. that there was a HUGH t'storm heading our way. I thought to myself how AWESOME it would be to go riding around in it watching the water bead off my car

I decided to get on up, give the car a bath, and apply another coat of wax, Now I'm sitting here in disappointment because the storm has broken up, and we will be lucky to even see sprinkles

Yes you are weird and the proper authorities have been notified. Please answer the door when the ambulance arrives. I'm sure AG has a nice hospital gift basket.:bolt:

alko
08-24-2011, 09:49 AM
I look at my hood while I'm driving when its raining or has rained. I love watching the water bead off.

ShineTimeDetail
08-24-2011, 09:52 AM
I like to watch it bead off too while driving....I also love reading signs in the reflection of my hood....and they say texting and driving is bad HA!!

2kredbb6
08-24-2011, 10:27 AM
I like to watch it bead off too while driving....I also love reading signs in the reflection of my hood....and they say texting and driving is bad HA!!

:dblthumb2:+1:iagree:

But I hate when your on the Highway an some one decides to clean their windshield they run the wiper fuild and totally miss their car:wow: and lands:eek: on your car DOH!:mad:

JSMet
08-24-2011, 11:26 AM
I use Klasse AIO on my windshield and windows, and I get a kick out of watching water bead up and fly off when I'm on the highway and it rains. But looking for a thunderstorm? I haven't reached that stage in the illness we all share YET.

hoyt66
08-24-2011, 11:30 AM
I use Fuzion (switching to wgdgps for winter) and I love when I take off watching the

wall of water fly up my hood. I'm wierd to. What target demographic AG has tapped

into!:buffing:

Garry Dean
08-24-2011, 11:33 AM

I saw the thread title and I had to reply. I agree. You are wierd. And no, there will never be another Flash.

Face it, you're pretty wierd, buddy, but hey, we all are.

truckbutt
08-24-2011, 11:46 AM
:dblthumb2:+1:iagree:

But I hate when your on the Highway an some one decides to clean their windshield they run the wiper fuild and totally miss their car:wow: and lands:eek: on your car DOH!:mad:
Doesn't that make you just want to pass them and throw marbles up in the air out your window? Happens to me about once a week. I'm running low on marbles, not to mention I have a loose screw.

FussMan
08-24-2011, 12:13 PM
As much as I like to see the water beading, I prefer to drive fast and watch the beads of water blow off the car hood.

:xyxthumbs:

Fussman

TLMitchell
08-24-2011, 12:56 PM
I woke up this morning and saw on t.v. that there was a HUGH t'storm heading our way. I thought to myself how AWESOME it would be to go riding around in it watching the water bead off my car.

I know someone that did that once. He loved the way the beading rolled off the fresh wax job. He was less thrilled with all the dings from the hail. I suppose he needs a stouter LSP...

TL

Flash Gordon
09-14-2011, 06:53 PM
I've observed that when I'm out driving and see someone I know, its funny to me how both ppl wave and smile real big to each other....It's almost like your saying "Hey, look at me. I'm driving a car!!!" :cruisin:

Has anyone else ever noticed this, or am I just weird :hotrod2:

BobbyG
09-14-2011, 07:09 PM

Man I'm glad someone besides me does this too!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I love going around a corner and watch the beads of water roll right off the hood...knowing they never stood a chance!! :laughing: :laughing: