PDA

View Full Version : Blackfire Products?

Pages : [1] 2 3

05RLS2
06-05-2011, 11:49 PM
Just making a products suggestion, but what are the chances of Autogeek carrying the Blackfire products in the future? I have been wanting to try the Blackfire Wet Diamond LSP, since I have read a lot of positive reviews on it. What do you all think? Anyone else here interested in the Blackfire lineup also?

maximus20895
06-05-2011, 11:50 PM
I am, but I think it's a competitor so they won't carry them. Just order them elsewhere!

05RLS2
06-06-2011, 12:14 AM
Could be the reason, but when you look at all of the other products AG sells, there's plenty of competition against the XMT, Pinnacle, DP, etc. brands being sold

WRAPT C5Z06
06-06-2011, 12:18 AM
I was never overly impressed with BF wet-diamond.

Rsurfer
06-06-2011, 12:51 AM
I was never overly impressed with BF wet-diamond.
What sealants impress you Mark?

WRAPT C5Z06
06-06-2011, 01:00 AM
What sealants impress you Mark?
Hey Ron, I really like the new SN hybrid! It grew on me quickly! Not the easiest stuff to remove, but I really like the looks, beads very well(I like beading), and I have a feeling it will last a long time like advertised. I know it's still has carnauba, but it has sealant properties, too. I also like Four Star UPP(poly-charged). Slick, easy to use, and lasted a good while. Wolfgang is very easy to use, lasts a good while, and looks good. Wet Diamond looks very nice too, but nothing that separates it from the other sealants I mentioned. The biggest issue I have with wet diamond is that it dusted a lot on multiple occasions upon removal. I don't think I put it on too thick, I dunno. Really bugged me, though.

Rsurfer
06-06-2011, 01:10 AM
Hey Ron, I really like the new SN hybrid! It grew on me quickly! Not the easiest stuff to remove, but I really like the looks, beads very well(I like beading), and I have a feeling it will last a long time like advertised. I know it's still has carnauba, but it has sealant properties, too. I also like Four Star UPP(poly-charged). Slick, easy to use, and lasted a good while. Wolfgang is very easy to use, lasts a good while, and looks good. Wet Diamond looks very nice too, but nothing that separates it from the other sealants I mentioned. The biggest issue I have with wet diamond is that it dusted a lot on multiple occasions upon removal. I don't think I put it on too thick, I dunno. Really bugged me, though.
BFWD does dust a little, but it has a nice warm (nuba) look unlike most sealants that give off a hard candy shine. Guess I need to try SN hybrid. Thanks Mark.

WRAPT C5Z06
06-06-2011, 01:14 AM
BFWD does dust a little, but it has a nice warm (nuba) look unlike most sealants that give off a hard candy shine. Guess I need to try SN hybrid. Thanks Mark.
Very true, but the dusting really bugged me. I was expecting SN hybrid to give that hard candy shine, but it seems to give a nice carnauba glow. It does have some nuba in it, so maybe that's it...haha. Have you tried Fuzion? That's another hybrid. If so, do you fell it gives a nuba glow at all?

Setec Astronomy
06-06-2011, 09:13 AM
I am, but I think it's a competitor so they won't carry them.

Could be the reason, but when you look at all of the other products AG sells, there's plenty of competition against the XMT, Pinnacle, DP, etc. brands being sold

You're underestimating the underlying dynamic, it's not simple competition. It would be like selling PC's in the Apple store.

Flannigan
06-06-2011, 09:18 AM
I doubt it would ever happen since it's made by a competing sales site. It's not just that the product compete with AG products, but that the company that makes the product also has a full sales site just like AG. At least thats my point of view.

Nick McKees37
06-06-2011, 09:25 AM
We never say never around here.

reality33
06-06-2011, 10:39 AM
I really love the wet ice over fire kit. Fantastic results on metallic flake paints.

CleanGene
06-06-2011, 11:52 AM
OP I feel you on the BFWD. I had to purchase mine elsewhere. A couple layers twice a year on my Silverado with Souveran waxes in between is all I need to stay in top shape. The depth & gloss is ridiculous for a sealant. It's very thin and should be applied very thin. Dusting is minimal. Great Product.

Dwayne
06-06-2011, 12:49 PM
We've reached out to Jack a few different occasions and have expressed interest in offering Blackfire, as recently as two months ago.

I do know that the biggest struggle that we face is with manufacturers being able to supply us at the level of volume that we do globally. You guys have seen the trucks and the pallets that come and go here on a daily basis.

I'm not sure if that is the reasoning that Blackfire has not been made available but the door is open on this side.

WRAPT C5Z06
06-06-2011, 12:56 PM
We've reached out to Jack a few different occasions and have expressed interest in offering Blackfire, as recently as two months ago.

I do know that the biggest struggle that we face is with manufacturers being able to supply us at the level of volume that we do globally. You guys have seen the trucks and the pallets that come and go here on a daily basis.

I'm not sure if that is the reasoning that Blackfire has not been made available but the door is open on this side.
Interesting....:dblthumb2: