PDA

View Full Version : Blackfire Products?

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Flannigan
06-06-2011, 01:08 PM
Very interesting indeed. You almost wonder if the other company wants to hold onto it just so they can say they carry something AG doesn't. not saying that is what is going one, just thinking out loud...

WRAPT C5Z06
06-06-2011, 01:10 PM
Very interesting indeed. You almost wonder if the other company wants to hold onto it just so they can say they carry something AG doesn't. not saying that is what is going one, just thinking out loud...
That would make plenty of sense. Although, another competitor carries a few of their products, but they're not as big as AG.

CleanGene
06-06-2011, 01:18 PM
We've reached out to Jack a few different occasions and have expressed interest in offering Blackfire, as recently as two months ago.

I do know that the biggest struggle that we face is with manufacturers being able to supply us at the level of volume that we do globally. You guys have seen the trucks and the pallets that come and go here on a daily basis.

I'm not sure if that is the reasoning that Blackfire has not been made available but the door is open on this side.

Dwayne, if you guys could pull off a deal with Chemical Guys, AG would be my one-stop-shop! :props:

BobbyG
06-06-2011, 01:55 PM
When I initially tested Blackfire Midnight Sun I was very impressed with its ease of application and wet look once buffed. What didn't impress me was it's lack of longevity. I might be mistaken but this wax only lasted for about 3 to 4 weeks.

Now, once I applied Blackfire White Diamond Sealant "then" over coated the sealant with the Midnight Sun the next day it seemed to add a nice depth and sealants last much longer.

They are a nice combination to have on the shelf.

Flannigan
06-06-2011, 02:00 PM
I have a different experience Bobby. BFMS may be one of my favorite Carnubas. It's priced fairly, super easy to use, looks AMAZING, and best of all it lasted for 6 weeks on my car, and the only reason it didn't last longer was because I stripped it to test out another product.

Setec Astronomy
06-06-2011, 03:58 PM
I do know that the biggest struggle that we face is with manufacturers being able to supply us at the level of volume that we do globally.
I'm not sure if that is the reasoning that Blackfire has not been made available but the door is open on this side.

Aw c'mon Dwayne, that's not the reason and you know it. Is Pinnacle available anywhere else in the continental US other than PBMA stores? Not that I know of...they're not going to give up their exclusive product any more than you guys would.

WRAPT C5Z06
06-06-2011, 04:06 PM
Aw c'mon Dwayne, that's not the reason and you know it. Is Pinnacle available anywhere else in the continental US other than PBMA stores? Not that I know of...they're not going to give up their exclusive product any more than you guys would.
Pinnacle Souveran is available from detailed image.

Flannigan
06-06-2011, 04:09 PM
Wow, that was probably more hostile than it needed to be...and like Mark said, other distributors do sell Pinnacle...

CleanGene
06-06-2011, 04:16 PM
It all comes down to one thing, $$$. If there is enough money to be made for both sides, a deal would be done.

Setec Astronomy
06-06-2011, 04:17 PM
Wow, that was probably more hostile than it needed to be...and like Mark said, other distributors do sell Pinnacle...

What other distributors? I am aware of no one in the continental US that sells Pinnacle other than PBMA stores. Some of you newbs here are apparently unaware of the history that surrounds the two product lines and two companies that we are talking about. (and no, I'm not going to go into it)

CleanGene
06-06-2011, 04:19 PM
What other distributors? I am aware of no one in the continental US that sells Pinnacle other than PBMA stores. Some of you newbs here are apparently unaware of the history that surrounds the two product lines and two companies that we are talking about. (and no, I'm not going to go into it)

Like Mark said, Detailed Image sells Pinnacle Souveran.

Flannigan
06-06-2011, 04:21 PM
If you take a second to read both my and Mark's post you will see who else carries it. Again, maybe you should calm down a little bit. This is detailing, not brain surgery.

Setec Astronomy
06-06-2011, 04:26 PM
If you take a second to read both my and Mark's post you will see who else carries it. Again, maybe you should calm down a little bit. This is detailing, not brain surgery.

Oh thanks man, I was about to burst a blood vessel! Apparently I am ignorant of the current distribution network for Pinnacle products, but IMO you will NEVER see Blackfire being sold here.

Flannigan
06-06-2011, 04:57 PM
Oh thanks man, I was about to burst a blood vessel! Apparently I am ignorant of the current distribution network for Pinnacle products, but IMO you will NEVER see Blackfire being sold here.
Now that I agree with 100% :props:

Bunky
06-06-2011, 05:52 PM
I do not think you will see it for some obvious business reasons.