autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Training Cars for Autogeek’s Competition Ready with Mike Phillips 3-Day Detailing Class - January 2016

As always Mike, lots of cool cars and tons of sheet metal. The Jan ACR class is going to be busy!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Training Cars for Autogeek’s Competition Ready with Mike Phillips 3-Day Detailing Class - January 2016

chime in if you will be attending the acr party cant wait !!!

Mike Phillips

Re: Training Cars for Autogeek’s Competition Ready with Mike Phillips 3-Day Detailing Class - January 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Parker View Post

As always Mike, lots of cool cars and tons of sheet metal.

The Jan CR class is going to be busy!

I agree.

Having 2 GTO muscle cars and 2 Hotrod 1940 Ford Coupes in the same class will make for an incredible expereince for anyone attending this class.

Post Thanks / Like

The class is coming up quick!

Nice selection of vehicles to work on. You guys will really have your work cut out for you on the white Avalanche.

Will be on the lookout for pictures.

Mike Phillips

***Update***

We have 2 more cars that will be here for this class.

1960 Corvette Stingray - Dark blue with swirls and scratches.

1950 Chevy Panel Delivery - Black with holograms everywhere.

Mike Phillips

The next Competition Ready 3-day detailing class will be held May 6th, 7th and 8th. That's a Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Click this link to sign-up before the class fills up.

Mike Phillips Compeition Ready 3-day Detailing Class - May 6th, 7th & 8th

Monday will be IDA Skills Validation Testing for anyone that wants to become IDA SV Certified.

You need to take the online exams first at The-IDA.com

Post Thanks / Like

Mike im signed up and I passed the 10 online exams. I'm so ready for the s v t and class this weekend it's gunna be a blast can't wait can't sleep. Starbucks dosnt have enough lattees for me.. lol

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by axel06 View Post
    Mike im signed up and I passed the 10 online exams. I'm so ready for the s v t and class this weekend it's gunna be a blast can't wait can't sleep. Starbucks dosnt have enough lattees for me.. lol

Axel.... sorry to say but we won't start offering the IDA Skill Validation Testing until the May class. It was too late to include it for travel schedules and practical reasons.

Anyone wanting to become IDA Skill Validated will have to arrange their schedules including airline flights, hotels and rental cars to stay an extra day as there's no way to add the Skills Validation testing during the 3-day class so it must be conducted on Monday after the 3-day class.

For the May class I'll have two IDA members as my guests to help conduct the Skills Validation Testing.

Keith Duplessie
    CD-SV, RT
    Board Liaison to Marketing & Communications Committee
    Owner: Big Man Washes

Bob Phillips
    CD-SV, RT
    Board Liaison to Jason Rose
    Certification Committee Chair
    Owner: P & S Sales

This will be a great class not only because we'll now be offering IDA certification but as always we have the best cars to train on as well as the best and widest brand selection of tools and products in the industry.

Click this link to get signed-up for the May class

or call Nick to process your registration over the phone at,

1-800-869-3011 x215

Post Thanks / Like

well then i just have to sign up for the may class and stay the extra day for the ida skills validation testing woooo weeee yes sir count me in

Post Thanks / Like

o m g just 4 more days till the class is in session, i 'll own a starbucks by then ... beautiful ! ! !

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast