autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mike Phillips

Re: Next 3-Day Boot Camp Class - January 22nd, 23rd & 24th

Quote Originally Posted by austinz View Post

Having just come from the Mecum auction this weekend, I am stoked to be working on some hot rods and muscle cars in the class!

I found myself looking at body lines and finishes even harder this year and was pretty surprised at how well finished the majority of the cars at Mecum were. But my critical eye still got a lot of exercise...
    I've seen the finish quality at all car events improve over the years and I'd like to think that detailing classes, forums like this one, videos and how-to books have played a part in increasing the knowledge level and improving the skill level of the detailing industry in general.

I hope to be the exception in that I plan to be active on the forum moving forward. I think it will be interesting for me and others to see my new venture and how it works out.
    Love having alumni stay active on the forum.

Post Thanks / Like

you will have a blast, this is the most incredable 3 days it is packed with tools tools and more tools and not to mention the cool cars and the students ill be rockin the wax on with ya comon down !!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Mike - thanks for taking time to post your thoughts, and (as usual) you are a wealth of valuable opinions and facts. I made the decision early on to take your class. I've watched all your appearances and videos that I can find, and I have just finished your Show Car and Flex books. I'm watching your Principles of Machine Polishing for the second time and even bought one as a gift for my best friend! I plan to come in January and stay busy from sun up to sun down and then some for those three days! Hell, put me to work between the end of class and the Expo. I'll have time on my hands Having just come from the Mecum auction this weekend, I am stoked to be working on some hot rods and muscle cars in the class! I found myself looking at body lines and finishes even harder this year and was pretty surprised at how well finished the majority of the cars at Mecum were. But my critical eye still got a lot of exercise...

I hope to be the exception in that I plan to be active on the forum moving forward. I think it will be interesting for me and others to see my new venture and how it works out.

I think I will extend the trip. Looking into Expo now...

Good thing we got Disney out of our system last June or I would be dragging the wife and kids along!

you will have a blast... the most hands on anywhere !!! comon down illl be rockin the wax on with ya.....

Post Thanks / Like

Absolutely the best learning experience out there. Plus it is a load of fun. Mike and Nick make learning a blast. Lots of hands on experience, with all the tools and products you've been drooling over. And you will gets lots of sleep, because you will work hard all day.
    2009 Volvo S60 2.5T Black 2011 Mini Countryman Oxford Green Metallic

Mike Phillips

***Update***

There's only a few seats left for this class. It's coming up in 14 days. Everyone attending is going to be learning and training on some incredible cars.

1940 Ford Streetrod (orange) --> RUPES Paint Polishing System

1940 Ford Streetrod (black) --> Griot's Boss Paint Polishing System

1964 GTO Convertible (black) --> Flex 3401 gear-driven dual action polisher

1965 GTO Streetrod (red) --> Porter Cable 7424XP - Meguiar's MT300 - Griot's 6" DA

1963 Impala Convertible (gold) - Flex PE14 Rotary Polisher

2002 Chevy Avalanche (white) --> Production detailing and plastic restoration

1997 Lincoln Town Car - Cyclo Polisher

Black Demo Hoods --> Hands sanding and machine sanding

And of course we the most tool, pads, products and techniques in the industry.

There's still time to reserve your seat, either register online here,

Click to sign up

Or better yet, call Nick and he'll sign you up over the phone and answer any of your questions at the same time.

1-800-869-3011 x215

If he doesn't answer, simply leave your name and your phone number and he'll return your call.

Learn how to do it right no matter what you're working on and have a lot of fun too.

I guarantee it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Phillips@Autogeek View Post
    ***Update***

There's only a few seats left for this class. It's coming up in 14 days.

There's still time to reserve your seat, either register online here,

Click to sign up

Or better yet, call Nick and he'll sign you up over the phone and answer any of your questions at the same time.

1-800-869-3011 x215

If he doesn't answer, simply leave your name and your phone number and he'll return your call.

Learn how to do it right no matter what you're working on and have a lot of fun too.

I guarantee it.

Thanks for the reminder! Just left Nick a message, looking forward to coming!

-Mike

Mike Phillips

Thanks for the reminder! Just left Nick a message, looking forward to coming!

-Mike

Sometime today I'll call the guy that owns the 1956 Buick Special. See if it will be back on the road in time for this class. If not that's okay we have more than enough to train on.

Looking forward to meeting you Mike, you're going to have a blast and learn a TON of information and skills you'll use the rest of your life.

Plus I'll show you how to make more money than your competition.

Mike Phillips

Re: Next 3-Day Competition Ready Detail Class - January 22nd, 23rd & 24th

***Update***

Next class is May 6th, 7th and 8th

IDA SV Certification
    If you want to become IDA Skills Validated Certified then you need to also schedule Monday, May 9th for the hands-on tests.

Call Nick to reserve your seat before the May class sells out.

1-800-869-3011 x215

Post Thanks / Like

hellzz yezzz im in wooooo hooooo i called nick and lamom. saweeeet

Post Thanks / Like

omg cant wait to try the lo bro yummmy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast