autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maryland class?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Maryland class?

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbin1 View Post
    You should get a hold of Dana (Asphalt Rocket) and see if he can help you out. The guy is the best around when it comes to polishing paint.
    Quote Originally Posted by bimmersales View Post
    One of the best, he also has a C6, just take a look at his show and shines. I have detailed cars with him numerous times. Plus he has a a forum.
    and Dana is always willing to help out. You would be very fortunate to get him to work on your vehicle
    Signature Car Care... Authorized CQuartz Finest Installer
    http://www.signaturecarcare.com/
    "May the shine be with you" Uncle Stu

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DARK HORSE View Post
    and Dana is always willing to help out. You would be very fortunate to get him to work on your vehicle
    That's enough for me to go check him out. Thanks guys!

I'll check out his forum and he's probably going to get a call visit from me!

Mike Phillips

I always recommend to people to be open to new ideas, new products and new techniques and have been since I got into this industry in 1988...

Along with that I recommend to go to as many detailing classes as you can to learn from a wide variety of people because you can usually learn tips and techniques that you can tweak and incorporate into your own style.

If you can connect with Dana I'm confident he can help you learn how to put a show car finish on your Corvette...

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Phillips@Autogeek View Post
    I always recommend to people to be open to new ideas, new products and new techniques and have been since I got into this industry in 1988...

Along with that I recommend to go to as many detailing classes as you can to learn from a wide variety of people because you can usually learn tips and techniques that you can tweak and incorporate into your own style.

If you can connect with Dana I'm confident he can help you learn how to put a show car finish on your Corvette...

Will do!

Thanks for all your help Mike! I do appreciate it!

Post Thanks / Like

I am in NOVA, would definitely be interested if there is a meet up going to happen.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Vjeszczi View Post
    I am in NOVA, would definitely be interested if there is a meet up going to happen.
    I have spoken to Dana on the phone when I needed help with a Corvette that I was working on and he helped me to get on the right track with it. If there were a meet or class going on held by Dana I would drive the several hours to attend this. If this comes to fruition could someone please PM me with a date and time?

Post Thanks / Like

I've been bugging Dana to organize one for months. Ask anyone who is a regular in the Rocket Room. He is a no-nonsense guy who will tell you the truth whether you want to hear it or not. He is a gifted detailer and a friend. I was quite impressed to see Mike's glowing recommendation of him too...glad to see there is no animosity there. You will learn a ton if you hook up with him. I hope he makes it happen. I'll keep pushing him.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tuscarora dave View Post
    I have spoken to Dana on the phone when I needed help with a Corvette that I was working on and he helped me to get on the right track with it. If there were a meet or class going on held by Dana I would drive the several hours to attend this. If this comes to fruition could someone please PM me with a date and time?
    Will do..wow..this is really getting rolling!

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by richy View Post
    I've been bugging Dana to organize one for months. Ask anyone who is a regular in the Rocket Room. He is a no-nonsense guy who will tell you the truth whether you want to hear it or not. He is a gifted detailer and a friend. I was quite impressed to see Mike's glowing recommendation of him too...glad to see there is no animosity there. You will learn a ton if you hook up with him. I hope he makes it happen. I'll keep pushing him.
    Please keep pushing him. He pm'ed me back and is supposed to up with me later this week. I will keep checking in with him to make sure we hook up. I want to get some hands on...as I really want to get the marks out of my hood.

Mike and I had a few pm's back and forth and said I could learn a lot from many people so, to get with Dana and also try to hit the classes at autogeek and any others I could get into. I plan to soak it all up. Hopefully soon starting with Dana and the hood of my car! I also plan to hit Florida for classes...around a business trip!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12