autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 10th Annual DetailFest Day One

I love the big foot mask

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome pics!

Post Thanks / Like

Detail Fest 2015

It was toasty out, almost 90!

Met Bob McKee, founder of PBMG / AG and a really great person. What a great organization you have built with so many wonderful and dedicated people, I know you're proud of each and every one of them. It was a true pleasure meeting you Bob.

Met Barry Meguiar, Mike Phillips introduced me to him and he graciously took a picture with me at the host hotel meet and greet. Barry is amazing, you can see the twinkle in his eye, he truly loves what he does and meeting people, how refreshing, he took time to speak with everyone he met. Mike Phillips, what can you say about him, he's just that guy, he is a special person, you can see why he does such a great job with people, he loves what he does. Let's not forget the women, Bob's wife, Barry's wife and Mike's wife and mine too for coming with me and making my trip that much more fun! Met Meghan, she's a super lady and extremely dedicated and professional, and you could tell her goal was to make DF 2015 something special. So Meghan, you've earned a couple days off!!!

I live up in Tampa and had bagged out at the last minute the past few years, I'm glad I finally went this year, this festival was amazing. It was huge, well organized and just plain FUN!! And if you're considering coming down next year make a vacation of it. The Stuart area is awesome, great beaches and lots of things to do in the area.

Oh yeah, let's me not forget, Renny Doyle, met him and we hung out, stoked up a big stogie cigar and had a couple drinks with him, he's an amazing guy too.

Shout out to all the dedicated volunteers, AG employees, vendors, local law enforcement and everyone who attended DF 2015, it was an amazing show!

2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition
    2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited, 2016 Pearl White Nissan Altima SR
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by custmsprty View Post
    Detail Fest 2015

It was toasty out, almost 90!

Met Bob McKee, founder of PBMG / AG and a really great person. What a great organization you have built with so many wonderful and dedicated people, I know you're proud of each and every one of them. It was a true pleasure meeting you Bob.

Met Barry Meguiar, Mike Phillips introduced me to him and he graciously took a picture with me at the host hotel meet and greet. Barry is amazing, you can see the twinkle in his eye, he truly loves what he does and meeting people, how refreshing, he took time to speak with everyone he met. Mike Phillips, what can you say about him, he's just that guy, he is a special person, you can see why he does such a great job with people, he loves what he does. Let's not forget the women, Bob's wife, Barry's wife and Mike's wife and mine too for coming with me and making my trip that much more fun! Met Meghan, she's a super lady and extremely dedicated and professional, and you could tell her goal was to make DF 2015 something special. So Meghan, you've earned a couple days off!!!

I live up in Tampa and had bagged out at the last minute the past few years, I'm glad I finally went this year, this festival was amazing. It was huge, well organized and just plain FUN!! And if you're considering coming down next year make a vacation of it. The Stuart area is awesome, great beaches and lots of things to do in the area.

Oh yeah, let's me not forget, Renny Doyle, met him and we hung out, stoked up a big stogie cigar and had a couple drinks with him, he's an amazing guy too.

Shout out to all the dedicated volunteers, AG employees, vendors, local law enforcement and everyone who attended DF 2015, it was an amazing show!
    Was a pleasure to meet you, thank you for the kind words, it was an amazing weekend, we have insane staff that supported us not to mention great customers and our vendors.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, wish I could have been there. Next year for sure!

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I had an absolutely fantastic time. My son got autographs from Barry Meguiar and Wayne Carini. My son even had the opportunity to speak with Barry about how he did his Automotive Merit Badge at an AG Cars and Coffee! Next year I'm planning to attend both days

Post Thanks / Like

The 3D stage Saturday around noon. Mike was stelling the story how he came to work for AG or has he put it "how Bob lured him away from Barry"

2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition
    2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited, 2016 Pearl White Nissan Altima SR
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

Post Thanks / Like

Wow!! So cool Looks like alot of fun!!
    CJ
    2013 Mustang GT w/Track Pack 6-Speed Manual
    Save the Manual!

Post Thanks / Like

A great day. Lot of show cars, nice folks and learned a lot about products and procedures. Thanks Mike and the entire staff at AG!

10th Annual DetailFest Day One-image-jpg
    2008 Toyota Tacoma 410,000 miles and still going strong.

Post Thanks / Like

Something to try and make some day. Great pictures! Hmm, maybe if I sell it as a spring break trip for the family and it just happens to be the same time as Detail Fest
    2014 Toyota Venza LE-Attitude Black Metallic
    2010 Ford F150 Lariat 4x4 - Royal Red Metallic
    2006 Honda Odyssey EXL - Slate Green Metallic

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast