autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Want to get in on a chance of a life time for a Car Crazy guy!
    You can be inside the Autogeek Show Car Garage for a Question and Answer Session with Barry Meguiar.
    This is limited to a small crowd of people as it will be an intimate session limited to a handful of car enthusiasts.

How do you get in? We will be selecting a few forum members to attend this session that will be held
    on Saturday March 23rd at noon at Detail Fest. To enter for a chance, all you need to do is respond
    in this thread on why you think you should be chosen to attend. Let us know how car crazy you are and
    what kind of Meguiar love you have!

We will pick the winners on March 6th, please make sure before you enter that you know for sure you will be at Detail Fest!

Post Thanks / Like
    Please do not call in to sign up for this.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sign Up for Q & A with Barry Meguiar

I think that unlike most car based shows here in the U.S. Barry is willing to travel the world with his crew and show how others build cars.He seems to be very passionate about what he does and the cars as well.I like Meguiar`s products and use them whenever nessessery on my cars.I am not a detailer but I am "CAR CRAZY".
    On a separate note he has the whitest teeth on television.
    "Chrome wheeled, fuel injected and steppin' out over the line"

Post Thanks / Like

Considering I am on 5 detailing forums, including Meguiar's Online , and 3 car forums actively every day, I think I would be considered "car crazy." Maybe even car OCD lol!

I love Meguiar's for many reasons, the most important of them being the products work at a great price!

I have reviews, and even videos, of Meguiar's products! They are a solid reliable company that are great for casual car washers, DIY detailers, and professionals alike!

Video reviews:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBnU9xZBvRU]How To Restore Car Plastic Using Meguiar's PlastX! - YouTube[/video]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KkEV5DimNY]M101 Video Review Side-By-Side Test - YouTube[/video]
    Nova College of Dental Medicine Class of 2017
    Please check out my detailing YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/roshan517

Post Thanks / Like

I just used Meguiars products to correct paint on my car Meguiars M105 , M205 combo topped with Souveran is what won me best paint at least years detail fest! I also hope to be a judge so I am going to need a break in the AC

Post Thanks / Like

Honestly, I'm a detailer that uses the their products on a variety of vehicles. My reputation is built on the meguaris line and the results I have sold customers over the years. I'd like to to sit in front of Barry Meguiar and thank him for providing me a way to earn a living and hear about what's in the future and other ways to use the product line. Nothing more, nothing less.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi, I am an another really car crazy! first of all every year since 2010 I have traveled from Bogota (Colombia) South America, exclusively to the AG detail fest, I have always worked with love, all Meguiar's products, since I met Mike Philips (2008); He was my teacher at Meguiars buildings (CA). At the 2011 SEMA Show I detailed the car that participated for Colombia in the Meguiar's Show Case. Besides, I always want to have the pleasure of participating in a presentation with Barry in person , It’s a great deal for me, as a pro detailer, to be side by side with him and to be able to thank him for his excelent products. For all the above and the many good things to come, I surely am a CAR CRAZY!!! Wait, at least i am in my country.

Post Thanks / Like
    I would like to attend. How car crazy am I?

1. I suggested a similar "class" like this where a manufacturers representative tells us what it takes to bring a product to market.

2. I'm car crazy enough to drive 19 strait hours (1140 miles) from PA to Stuart FL just to go to Detail Fest. I'm working Thurs til 9pm. Plan on sleeping until 5am & driving straight through.

Sign Up for Q & A with Barry Meguiar-imageuploadedbytapatalk1361832075-784997-jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
    We will be selecting a few forum members to attend this session that will be held
    on Saturday March 23rd at noon at Detail Fest.

Let us know how car crazy you are and what kind of Meguiar love you have!

We will pick the winners on March 6th
    Below...IMHO...Definitely...Is one of the winners!!

If this man isn't already an outright car-crazy guy...
    He will be by the time he arrives at Detail Fest!! {LOL}

Quote Originally Posted by swanicyouth View Post

1. I suggested a similar "class" like this where a manufacturers representative tells us what it takes to bring a product to market.

2. I'm car crazy enough to drive 19 strait hours (1140 miles) from PA to Stuart FL just to go to Detail Fest.
    I'm working Thurs til 9pm.
    Plan on sleeping until 5am & driving straight through.

...............^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^...............

Bob
    "Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk."
    ~Joaquin de Setanti

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by swanicyouth View Post

2. I'm car crazy enough to drive 19 strait hours (1140 miles) from PA to Stuart FL just to go to Detail Fest. I'm working Thurs til 9pm. Plan on sleeping until 5am & driving straight through.

Sign Up for Q & A with Barry Meguiar-imageuploadedbytapatalk1361832075-784997-jpg
    Please ....have a safe trip.
    "Chrome wheeled, fuel injected and steppin' out over the line"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast