MEGA TOOLS! SO MANY POLISHER CHOICES!

Here's the majority of tools I teach in all our classes.

From left to right,

Griot's G8 - NEW - 8MM free spinning random orbital polisher - $129.00

Griot's G9 - NEW - 9mm free spinning random orbital polisher - $149.99

Griot's 3" Mini Polisher - 5mm free spinning random orbital polisher - $119.99 - Discontinued

Griot's 6" Random Orbital Polisher - 8mm free spinning random orbital polisher - $149.99 - Discontinued

Griot's BOSS 15 - 15mm free spinning random orbital polisher - $299.00

Griot's BOSS 21 - 21mm free spinning random orbital polisher - $299.99

Porter Cable 7424XP - 8mm free spinning random orbital polisher - $149.99

Meguiar's MT300 - 8mm free spinning random orbital polisher - $149.99

FLEX Corded Supa Beast - 8mm gear-driven, fixed pattern orbital polisher - $435.99

FLEX Corded Finisher 15mm free spinning random orbital polisher - $435.99

FLEX Corded BEAST - 8mm gear-driven, fixed pattern orbital polisher - $485.99

FLEX Cordless Finisher 15mm free spinning random orbital polisher - $566.99

FLEX Cordless PE14 Rotary Polisher single rotating direction, gear-driven polisher - $597.99

FLEX Corded PE14 Rotary Polisher single rotating direction, gear-driven polisher - $435.99

RUPES Mille - 5mm gear-driven, fixed pattern orbital polisher - $439.00

RUPES BigFoot 15 Mark III - 15mm free spinning random orbital polisher - $435.00

RUPES BigFoot 21 Mark III - 21mm free spinning random orbital polisher - $465.00

RUPES Duetto - 12mm free spinning random orbital polisher - $319.99

RUPES Duetto Mini - 12mm free spinning random orbital polisher - $309.99

RUPES LHR 19D Rotary Polisher single rotating direction, gear-driven polisher - $359.00

Out in front, from left to right

FLEX Cordless PiXiE - 3-in-1 options, single rotating direction, gear-driven polisher and 12mm and 3mm free spinning random orbital polisher

RUPES Cordless BigFoot Nano SHORT Neck Kit - 3-in-1 options, single rotating direction, gear-driven polisher and 12mm and 3mm free spinning random orbital polisher - $600.00

RUPES Cordless BigFoot Nano LONG Neck Kit - 3-in-1 options, single rotating direction, gear-driven polisher and 12mm and 3mm free spinning random orbital polisher - $600.00

In the back row,

FLEX Cordless Blower Complete Kit - $289.99

Not all pictured

There's actually a few missing from this picture including the FLEX CBEAST, the RUPES LHR75 and probably a few more.

FLEX CBEAST (the cordless version of the Supa BEAST) - 8mm gear-driven, fixed pattern orbital polisher - $499.99

RUPES BigFoot LHR75 - 15mm Pneumatic Random Orbital Polisher - $259.99

That's a LOT of tools!

That's MEGA TOOLS you get to learn about and use on full size car. And in my classes, you also get to use the correct matching pads and products with the different brands of tools.

When you consider the price of JUST the tools, the cost of a fun, hands-on training class where you get to try, before you buy, not only gives you the opportunity to figure out which tools you like, but just as important - which tools you don't find to be right for you and your style of detailing.

And keep in mind, besides the cost of the tool by itself, you're also going to be investing in all the needed pads for the different tools and the compounds, polishes and cleaner/waxes (AIOs), for the different tools and pads. It's real easy to invest anywhere from $500.00 to $1000.00 just getting into ONE tool. Before taking the plunge, I'd highly recommend signing up for my 3-day classes here at Autogeek or any of my Roadshow classes if they come within driving distance to your hometown.

Click here to get info on ALL detailing classes

Hope to see you at a future class where you'll get to do a LOT Of this,

With MEGA TOOLS!