Marine 31 Boat Detailing Class - March 6th & 7th, 2021

This class is almost sold out so if you want to attend, get signed-up fast. The price of this two-day class is,

$950.00

Click here to sign-up online

OR

Call Andre to sign-up over the phone.

1-800-869-3011 x1244

This is a 2-day class that covers both exterior and interior boat detailing. The classes start at 7:30am sharp and end around 5:30pm each day.

These are on-your-feet, hands-on detailing classes. There will be chairs for our lunch break or if you need to take a break, besides that there's really no sitting time. If you want to sit at a boat detailing class you'll need to find some other class.

NOTICE

I ONLY teach this class once a year.

The most common question I get about the boat detailing class is,

When is the next class?

I usually get this from people that MISS the class. I then tell them to their chagrin,

The next class is NEXT YEAR.

To my knowledge, this is the ONLY hands-on boat detailing class available on Planet Earth. It's definitely the ONLY boat class that is photo-documented. I share pictures to show you that when you attend my boat detailing class you are on your feet working with your head and your hands.

People learn best by doing, not sitting in a chair looking at the wall as someone drones on and on. These are not those types of classes.

So get signed up before this class is sold out.

See you here...