autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Post Your Unpacking Pictures

Great call! Can you send the link please?

2. Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It's a 25-piece "TOROKOM Air Freshener Blanks"

4. Thanks DFB, DanaDetailingPros thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Your Unpacking Pictures

Don’t know if I posted this but pre Black Friday Ammo had a but one get one free on pro line products.

Detail devision had a 25% off sale to include Rupes. The had a few of th HLR cordless long throws which I missed out on and all the Nano long necks the had available for sale.

Didn’t see benefit of short neck and I couldn’t resist 25% off Rupes so I got an HLR75 and their claw tool.

Also had their Kwazars buy 3 get 1 free and then 25% off so ended up getting 4 for like $7 apiece. Can always use more spray bottles.

The also had free shipping and no tax to WA so figured I wouldn’t be able to get the HLR for $300 shipping and tax included.

I have a PiXiE but figure this will do 3” duties and the PiXiE will do 1” and 2”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Likes Big Dave, DFB, BudgetPlan1, MisterSnoop, chilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sprayed some Oberk squash air freshener on one of the blanks and tied it to the rear door handle. We'll see how that does.

8. Likes DFB, chilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    Don’t know if I posted this but pre Black Friday Ammo had a but one get one free on pro line products.

Detail devision had a 25% off sale to include Rupes. The had a few of th HLR cordless long throws which I missed out on and all the Nano long necks the had available for sale.

Didn’t see benefit of short neck and I couldn’t resist 25% off Rupes so I got an HLR75 and their claw tool.

Also had their Kwazars buy 3 get 1 free and then 25% off so ended up getting 4 for like $7 apiece. Can always use more spray bottles.

The also had free shipping and no tax to WA so figured I wouldn’t be able to get the HLR for $300 shipping and tax included.

I have a PiXiE but figure this will do 3” duties and the PiXiE will do 1” and 2”

Good call CRACK!
    I love mine! I was waiting for the new actuatorPost Your Unpacking Pictures-bag-open-jpg/trigger and decided if it bothered me at least I could replace it. And I also have the PXE and it's my dedicated 2 inch! Good Call Buddy!
    I found the perfect bag on Amazon if your looking for one?Post Your Unpacking Pictures-bag-closed-jpg

10. Thanks Coatingsarecrack thanked for this post
    Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSnoop View Post
    Sprayed some Oberk squash air freshener on one of the blanks and tied it to the rear door handle. We'll see how that does.
    Yeah updates would be great!

Post Thanks / Like

Not strictly detailing, but still cool stuff. The local Olight website has a sale on, and I've been wanting to get the Arkfeld pro EDC for a while. It has 5 brightness settings, 1, 15, 100, 420, and 1300 lumens, a crazy strobe setting, UV torch, and a green laser pointer. The UV light might be good for inspecting car interiors, but I'm not sure I want to look at what it might show. The laser pointer will come in handy when I'm walking my dogs, if I need them to focus on something I just put the laser dot on it and that's what they'll be looking at, also works in reverse, point it at something else when you need them to stop looking at something. The mini pen was $1 extra, so why not, and the keyring torch was a Christmas bonus. All up $196 value for under $110, and free delivery.

Sent from my motorola edge 20 fusion using Tapatalk

13. Likes DFB, Coatingsarecrack, chilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

BF order from Labocosmetica

Decarbonizer?? What kind of commie-liberal green new deal crap is that??

Niche product just for exhaust tips. P21s metal polishing soap isn’t getting baked on stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by BudgetPlan1 View Post
    Love the #Cronos…been using it all Summer. Works very well with minimal effort on both Cayman exhaust (very sooty) and polished stainless (I think) pipes/tips of Corvette. Spray, let dwell a bit and then a quick brush w 1” boars hair brush, rinse…done! No dirty metal polishing, no grungy towels to wash…a real time & effort eliminator!
    Oh...never mind.

with Stoners non smelling Iron remover looking like a dud
    Wait, what? When did that happen? I didn't even get to try mine yet.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DFB View Post
    Why didn't someone warn me microfiber was an addictive substance?
    Sorry

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
    Not strictly detailing, but still cool stuff. The local Olight website has a sale on, and I've been wanting to get the Arkfeld pro EDC for a while. It has 5 brightness settings, 1, 15, 100, 420, and 1300 lumens, a crazy strobe setting, UV torch, and a green laser pointer. The UV light might be good for inspecting car interiors, but I'm not sure I want to look at what it might show. The laser pointer will come in handy when I'm walking my dogs, if I need them to focus on something I just put the laser dot on it and that's what they'll be looking at, also works in reverse, point it at something else when you need them to stop looking at something. The mini pen was $1 extra, so why not, and the keyring torch was a Christmas bonus. All up $196 value for under $110, and free delivery.
    I just picked up a streamlight pocket mate for $16. It's super tiny, has a clip for your hat, etc. 325 lumens for 20 min or 45 lumens for an hour. Wish I would have gotten 2 at that price.

17. Likes Silly Rabbit, chilly, Big Dave liked this post
Page 914 of 938 FirstFirst ... 414814864904905906907908909910911912913914915916917918919920921922923924 ... LastLast