autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 38 of 74 FirstFirst ... 282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rinseless Washes - 2022

Quote Originally Posted by DFB View Post
    To be fair, it's their job to hype up the products they sell.

On the flip side, that hype prompted me to try a bunch of Stjarnagloss products, all of which were either terrible or very average at best. With a couple of exceptions, I would also say the same for Wowo's.
    Same as Pan. Just a take it all with a grain of salt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes DFB, dwaleke liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

On the flip side, that hype prompted me to try a bunch of Stjarnagloss products, all of which were either terrible or very average at best. With a couple of exceptions, I would also say the same for Wowo's.
    That S brand was sh!t IMO, tried the water activated soray on, hose off product and wasn't impressed one bit, didn't bother with anything else. I actually had to really think about which product I used from them, that tells you somethingRinseless Washes - 2022Rinseless Washes - 2022

Now Veros products on the other hand...Rinseless Washes - 2022

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Have you tried their clay sponge?

I looked at wowo's and stjarnagloss a few times but they just don't appeal to me.

My favorite brands would probably be carpro and labocosmetica. Big fan of sonax perfect finish and cutmax too.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    Same as Pan. Just a take it all with a grain of salt.

To me, Pan rarely has anything to entice me to watch his content. All he does is read and re-word the product description in verbal form. I get the feeling he is into detailing for the products, which I am too to a degree. But at least have some meaningful demonstration and explanation other than what I can learn by reading the product description of the manufacturers website.

The videos themselves are of exceptional quality and his working environment is great to look at, but the substance isn't there...............for me anyway, I'm sure a lot find his content useful.

6. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Likes oneheadlite, dwaleke liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    That S brand was sh!t IMO, tried the water activated soray on, hose off product and wasn't impressed one bit, didn't bother with anything else. I actually had to really think about which product I used from them, that tells you somethingRinseless Washes - 2022Rinseless Washes - 2022

Now Veros products on the other hand...Rinseless Washes - 2022

The charisma of Jack from Stjarnagloss and the "hype" from TRC are the only things going for the S brand.

I will say though, Sno made my bin smell very nice..................

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noorth View Post
    Have you tried their clay sponge?

I looked at wowo's and stjarnagloss a few times but they just don't appeal to me.

My favorite brands would probably be carpro and labocosmetica. Big fan of sonax perfect finish and cutmax too.
    TRC's clay scrubber is on my shopping list after I accidentally destroyed my synthetic clay sponge.

Wowo's and Stjarnagloss didn't appeal to me either, but curiosity got the better of me. I did like Wowo's Detailer Shampoo and the interior quick detailer, the rest underwhelming. Stjarnagloss have the swish branding, but the products lack substance.

Carpro, KCx, P&S and Gyeon are my reliable go-to's. Sonax, NV and Adams are the talented support acts.

9. Likes noorth liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The charisma of Jack from Stjarnagloss and the "hype" from TRC are the only things going for the S brand.

I will say though, Sno made my bin smell very nice..................

See I'd find a use for ANY product, like to clean wheels and tires for instance, wheelwells too would be what I'd use that stuff for. Case in point was Glossworkz by CG's, total garbage but I found a use for it...tire and wheel cleaner sometimes, pre-treating at the very least for tires and wheels before going into the touch-free wash Rinseless Washes - 2022Rinseless Washes - 2022

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

11. Likes DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd at least reuse the bottle

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSnoop View Post
    I'd at least reuse the bottle
    I re-used the cap, bottle is long gone!

14. Thanks Klasse Act, noorth thanked for this post
    Likes MisterSnoop, Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Rinseless Washes - 2022

To me, Pan rarely has anything to entice me to watch his content. All he does is read and re-word the product description in verbal form. I get the feeling he is into detailing for the products, which I am too to a degree. But at least have some meaningful demonstration and explanation other than what I can learn by reading the product description of the manufacturers website.

The videos themselves are of exceptional quality and his working environment is great to look at, but the substance isn't there...............for me anyway, I'm sure a lot find his content useful.
    Yeah most of those are sponsored video’s so their basically commercials. Pan has said he won’t do a video for a product he doesn’t like so all products usually have his “seal of approval”

Where his channel came out to be what he/we wanted it started to generate real revenue then it became an actual business which supports his life style. He earned his following (not me) and i whole heartedly support him using his channel he created to support his life/family.

It’s not my cup of tea and haven’t watched a video of his in a couple years. First started to watch Pan just cuz he popped up.

Then it was because he’d get a lot of products before most others would. Now I only look up info I need. I pop into the Guz’s channel to support a contributing member and get him some views.

What I like about YouTube is if Pan’s followers don’t like what he’s doing the can be heard and just unsubscribe or not watch his videos.

Why I don’t Scott HD or DPC.I feel Scott was wrong for his side of the Pan wars and ScottDPC put himself in it when he wasn’t involved.

So to show my dislike of trying to trash a man’s business and putting his personal info out there I don’t click on any of there video’s anymore.

As for Pan turned his YouTube channel into a business promoting product like most influencers due. Same as TRC.

Pretty much of the big YouTube detailers I only watch Larry anymore. He has video’s that showcase his products but does not ram it down your throat and learned a lot of detailing from him.

The guy from Idaho that some have posted links for is pretty enjoyable to. I can’t remember his name.

Edit: his name has a Eddie Colon

16. Likes oneheadlite, DFB liked this post
Page 38 of 74 FirstFirst ... 282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast