autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 62 of 65 FirstFirst ... 125253545556575859606162636465 LastLast

Thread: Gas prices

Post Thanks / Like

Gas prices

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    Well maybe the next time someone abbreviates Mexico with Mex I should get pi$$ed off?Gas prices
    Tbo I’m like the least offended person you’ll ever find when it comes to race. Someone can say whatever the hell they want about Mexicans and I don’t care. I don’t really care about race.

I think Morgan Freeman had it right.
    I agree. Great part of the USA is you can believe what you want. I wasn’t put here to judge no other man.

You can come up with any derogatory name you want for me and it doesn’t bother me because no one here really knows me as a man.

But if your gonna say it and be a man an own it. Not the first Sideways sh!t he’s said.

But especially Just don’t tell me your friends say it’s OK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gas prices

Paid $3.89/Gallon last night.
    2018 Colorado ZR2

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    Saying “Jap” is the same to a Japanese is the same as saying “spic” to a Mexican.

It’s been derogatory to Japanese since WWll. Doesn’t matter what you, lucky, Klasse or I think if the people whom it said to find it’s racist well it’s racist.

Like l said before ignorance of racism isn’t the absents of it….

100% here Ric, it's possible you've never heard this term before and if not, no problem but when someone of a certain age "should" know better, that's where I have the problem. It's too bad he couldn't own it or even wrap his head around it but then again he's quite possibly got a cotton item around his head that's cut off O2 to his brain...or isn't man enough to admit he's wrong but I'll be doing my part to get a little justice here, might not work but I'll try...count on it!

Kinda funny when I produced 2 examples of the slur cars he STILL could open his cement mind up to it, what a MAN he is, a Wizard if you willGas prices

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

4. Likes CleanIT liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Keep on arguing and you may not realize it but you’re probably turning some people off, resulting in them no longer bothering to come on here… Add to that your new enemies on ignore list.

1 day you’ll think to yourself “man wasn’t it cool when I used to go on the forum and talk about detailing my car”?

But it’ll be dead. And we’ll only have ourselves to blame if we don’t put an end to this off topic drama.

6. Thanks Big Dave, opie thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Keep on arguing and you may not realize it but you’re probably turning some people off, resulting in them no longer bothering to come on here… Add to that your new enemies on ignore list.

1 day you’ll think to yourself “man wasn’t it cool when I used to go on the forum and talk about detailing my car”?

But it’ll be dead. And we’ll only have ourselves to blame if we don’t put an end to this off topic drama.
    That already happened a long time ago when Covid and politics were being actively discussed here. It doesn’t belong here because I open recent threads so even when I don’t want to read it, I do a little. I guess I could be a little more careful on the recent threads I open but it would be better if we’d keep divisive #### like this off the forum. As you say, it doesn’t help the forum.

8. Likes opie, Eldorado2k liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    For all to see...you all be the judge here in the court of public opinionGas prices

Why did you bring this crap here. It is bad enough this ruined one thread, now you want to spread it here!?! Do you just want to start drama?

No one is offended by the way he used the word Jap, it was obviously not ill willed and used as an abbreviation. Get over it and move on!

Btw, back to the topic, gas is $3.40 here in NC. Of course it goes up again after I put 33s on the truck and get 13mpg lol.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

10. Thanks opie thanked for this post
    Likes opie, Eldorado2k liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not worried about making enemies because those people are already my enemy, just made it easier to I.D. them.

A simple search of YT netted this, so anyone who doesn't get it, watch this and open your ears and eyes and really take this inGas prices

Did you know? "JAP" is a RACIST word - YouTube

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Eldo im already turned off by it. I got a "nice" (being sarcastic) PM from klasse yesterday. Not going into detail what was said because thats between us as it was a PM. But really thought better of him as of recently.

To me when i first found this forum 2-3 years ago...kinda thought of him as a big name on here. He was always posting and trying out the latest and greatest products. Im thinking otherwise now. Not really living up to his name as of late.

And Sure..ive contributed to political talk and whatnot on here. Recently and in the past. So ll make an honest attempt to dial it back and keep it detailing related for the sake of the forum. Might still crack a joke or two but nothing serious.

Seriously, no laws have been broken...but now because someone said something(again no laws were broken) that someone else didnt like, not said person is going to...what try and get someone removed from the forum...w t f! That is silencing free speech.

If that happpens, im sure it wont matter as im not a big name on here but ill leave the forum for good.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

13. Likes Eldorado2k, Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Gas prices

I’d gladly change my username to “Spic” if I could… Except since I couldn’t care less about stupid race I’ll think of it like “Spic & Span” you know, I get my car clean like #### & Span.Gas priceslol.

@Klasse Act. Not everyone on this forum is a badass. We should respect our elders and keep things civil. Same way we would at cars & coffee.

15. Likes DETAILROOKIE, Coatingsarecrack, opie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Gas prices

Quote Originally Posted by DETAILROOKIE View Post
    Why did you bring this crap here. It is bad enough this ruined one thread, now you want to spread it here!?! Do you just want to start drama?

No one is offended by the way he used the word Jap, it was obviously not ill willed and used as an abbreviation. Get over it and move on!

Btw, back to the topic, gas is $3.40 here in NC. Of course it goes up again after I put 33s on the truck and get 13mpg lol.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Don’t speak for everyone. I agreed and I let it go. But just cuz you white guys are ok with it don’t make it not racist. and like I said it don’t matter one lick what you think.

Try posting it in your work chat or on your twitter or Facebook and see if they think it’s racist?

He coulda apologized if he didn’t mean to be racist. But no he used his “friends” to justify it instead.

As I said d before. Ingnorance of racism is not absence of racism. At best your being ignorant….. at worst?

And was that you letting it go starting that PMS thread?

We should all just let it drop tho cuz we ain’t changing anyones minds here.

17. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act liked this post
Page 62 of 65 FirstFirst ... 125253545556575859606162636465 LastLast