autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Engine bay cleaner & engine bay detailer

Finally decided to do my motor today.Lots of engine threads and I figured to just post here. I always loved doing motors and was a good add on $!!! After being out of the game for almost 15 years everything has literally progressed light years from where I left off! Thanks to the forum and all of you I have been able to jump back in without floundering! lol
    99% of everything I have used has be spot on INSANE!!! So after I degreased with basic Super Clean 1-4 dried using my Ego Mini. First tried Hyper and didn't like the results. Then grabbed Kote and it was much better and more what I like, but to time consuming for my patients. So I decided to go OLD SCHOOL and grab my secret weapon. I use to buy the whole shelf of Tuff Shine at Walmart but the price has tripled since. So just got the Black Magic for around $5 same crap! I just cake it on and wipe off half way before it dries in areas I can easily reach and blow the excess.
    Engine bay cleaner & engine bay detailer-engine-dirty-jpgEngine bay cleaner & engine bay detailer-engine-clean-full-jpgEngine bay cleaner & engine bay detailer-engine-clean-left4-jpgEngine bay cleaner & engine bay detailer-engine-close-clean-right-jpgEngine bay cleaner & engine bay detailer-engine-web-jpgEngine bay cleaner & engine bay detailer-vents-1-jpgEngine bay cleaner & engine bay detailer-e-dewalt-jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Engine bay cleaner & engine bay detailer-e-d-jpg   Engine bay cleaner & engine bay detailer-engine-clean-left-jpg  

2. Likes CleanIT, chilly, Bosko, Texchappy liked this post