autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: I am lost right now

Once again thank you to all, and thanks for sharing!

I have been thinking. I've never even told Heather yet so you all are the first, I am going to ask the staff some questions, and if their are two cellmates that seem like the best of friends I might end up with a CEO and a COO.....

2. Likes VISITOR, Coatingsarecrack, Diner, PaulMys, DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Whats shaken everybody.

Wow time has flew by the last couple years. I've been wanting to get back here and give my friends an update but honestly its hard for me to even look at this thread without reading every comment and reliving it all. It just breaks me down!

So things took a little longer than expected and back in July of 2021 I got a new CEO. At the time (and pleased to say) my local Humane Society had no dogs! I couldn't wait any longer I looked on Craigslist and saw a post with some Beagle pups. Since Dude was half Beagle I was interested. I talked to the lady and a few days later I made a small road trip. Something interesting about it was when I was picking him up the lady was giving his puppy records and while she was holding the paper I noticed something, I blurted out NO S%&!, scared the lady and Heather LOL.

He was born on my date of birthday, I had no idea. So here are a few picks, sorry it took so long. May I introduce to you all, Harper! He was named after Charlie Harper from Two and a Half Men.

A week or so after bring him home, sleeping with Frank.
    Attachment 75471

He was about 7 months here.
    Attachment 75472

Here he is a couple weeks ago.
    Attachment 75473

He drive me crazy sometimes as he is so active and a Ahole. Heather got this for me sometime ago and it is true and hangs in my office.

Attachment 75474

Besides that a personal update, life is good. Heather and I are going to be celebrating 17 years together. I owe her for everything good in my life. Still work 3rd shift at the grind I've always had, but only putting in 32 hours a week. At one point last year I was down to 16 hours a week being stretched between that and my company I started. I worked my ass off from April 2019 till June 2022 and just shut everything down and walked away. Friends said I was crazy, some family couldn't believe that I would just stop. I was not happy with my life, I had everything that didn't matter to me and don't really care what people think.

Back to being simple, back to being me and I am loving it!

Post Thanks / Like

Whats shaken everybody.

Wow time has flew by the last couple years. I've been wanting to get back here and give my friends an update but honestly its hard for me to even look at this thread without reading every comment and reliving it all. It just breaks me down!

So things took a little longer than expected and back in July of 2021 I got a new CEO. At the time (and pleased to say) my local Humane Society had no dogs! I couldn't wait any longer I looked on Craigslist and saw a post with some Beagle pups. Since Dude was half Beagle I was interested. I talked to the lady and a few days later I made a small road trip. Something interesting about it was when I was picking him up the lady was giving his puppy records and while she was holding the paper I noticed something, I blurted out NO S%&!, scared the lady and Heather LOL.

He was born on my date of birthday, I had no idea. So here are a few picks, sorry it took so long. May I introduce to you all, Harper! He was named after Charlie Harper from Two and a Half Men.

A week or so after bring him home, sleeping with Frank.
    I am lost right now-harp-1-week-jpg

He was about 7 months here.
    I am lost right now-harp-6-m-jpg

Here he is a couple weeks ago.
    I am lost right now-harp-1y3m-jpg

He drive me crazy sometimes as he is so active and a Ahole. Heather got this for me sometime ago and it is true and hangs in my office.

Attachment 75474

Besides that a personal update, life is good. Heather and I are going to be celebrating 17 years together. I owe her for everything good in my life. Still work 3rd shift at the grind I've always had, but only putting in 32 hours a week. At one point last year I was down to 16 hours a week being stretched between that and my company I started. I worked my ass off from April 2019 till June 2022 and just shut everything down and walked away. Friends said I was crazy, some family couldn't believe that I would just stop. I was not happy with my life, I had everything that didn't matter to me and don't really care what people think.

Back to being simple, back to being me and I am loving it!

5. Likes oneheadlite, DFB, dgage, PaulMys, VISITOR and 1 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't know why the first post pics din't show. Sorry.

Post Thanks / Like

What a great looking pup!! FWIW, I loved that show Two and a Half Men......but more the earlier ones than the later ones. I can definitely sympathize with you feeling the way you did in June, and I applaud your courage. Best of luck with the new addition and your new course in life.

8. Thanks Hammer77 thanked for this post
    Likes Hammer77 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I know someone with a pit that had multiple seizures a day. They give it high dose of CBD daily and it hasn't had any since the week they started the CBD.

Luckily my boys are only 3.5 and 1 years old, so we have plenty of time with them left. My dog Joey is the best dog I've ever had and I absolutely never did anything to deserve such a good dog.
    2019 GLI 35th Edition DSG in Pure Grey w/ OEM+ IS38 turbocharger and various bolt-ons.

10. Thanks Hammer77 thanked for this post
    Likes DFB, Hammer77 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PouncingPanzer View Post
    I know someone with a pit that had multiple seizures a day. They give it high dose of CBD daily and it hasn't had any since the week they started the CBD.
    One of our dogs was having multiple seizures per day at one point. Changing medication helped reduce that. He's also on CBD. That seems to have helped his recovery after them.

12. Likes DFB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Congrats, Dave!!

What an awesome little guy!!
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

14. Thanks Hammer77 thanked for this post
    Likes Hammer77 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on the new pup…. He looks like a littl a hole….I am lost right now

Glad you figured out being happy is more important than the owning your own biz or following what others think is successful.

Self care and happiness is the true measure of success.

Happy 17th anniversary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. Thanks Hammer77 thanked for this post
    Likes DFB, Hammer77 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Prayers offered for The Dude. Thay are a part of the family and trusted friends. I hope it all goes well for you and The Dude get back to his old self real soon.

18. Likes Hammer77 liked this post
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast