autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 6 of 65 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: Gas prices

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gas prices

Quote Originally Posted by dlc95 View Post
    I hear that.

I turn to detailing to try and get a repreeive from the back and forth - even though I have pretty strong convictions myself.

However, if the mods are cool with it, I can continue observing the banter. Besides, a lot of people here echo my sentiments.
    Look how quick this thread devolved into name calling as others have in the past. The simple fact is reasonable political discourse is not usually possible in the US and maybe the world right now.

2. Likes dlc95 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dgage View Post
    Look how quick this thread devolved into name calling as others have in the past. The simple fact is reasonable political discourse is not usually possible in the US and maybe the world right now.
    I imagine it will eventually be locked like the last one was.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by opie View Post

I sometimes enjoy making small comments about things to see how ppl react. No other reason than that. Ive done before. It actually tells alot about someones character.

And today i learned a good bit about your character.

Happy detailing, Cheers

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    “to antagonize (others) online by deliberately posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive content.”

A definition I pulled of the internet of trolling. Gas prices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Thanks Len_A thanked for this post
    Likes Len_A liked this post
    Dislikes ollever disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

All our polititions are bought and payed for by big money. Do you think that Congress gives a rats ass about you , all they want is to win elections, and they need money to do that, and whos got most of the money. WE should limit congress to just so many terms, and thats it . A congress man should not be a carreer

7. Likes Rsurfer, Klasse Act, dlc95, Jayfro, opie and 3 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Larry A View Post
    All our polititions are bought and payed for by big money. Do you think that Congress gives a rats ass about you , all they want is to win elections, and they need money to do that, and whos got most of the money. WE should limit congress to just so many terms, and thats it . A congress man should not be a carreer
    Here here LarryGas pricesGas prices

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

9. Likes dlc95 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chilly View Post
    Well we are always $1 over you and Maui so I guess I’m looking at $6 + soon

Hybrid time

Man am I glad my wife & I both got new Escape Hybrids. We pretty much doubled our MPG.

11. Likes dlc95, Klasse Act, chilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Yeah this is going off the rail a bit and I'm a conservative but facts are the facts and the chickens have come home to roost...on day one Biden appeased the environmental wackos and shut down the Keystone pipeline. It was said during the campaign we need to eliminate our need for foreign oilGas prices Maybe because I only have H.S. diploma I don't understand this logic so to keep this on topic, can someone explain this to me, please and use a green crayon, that's my favorite color.

I'm 63 years old, and I've been doing business with Marathon Detroit Refinery, BP Toledo Refinery and BP Lima Refinery since I was 28. So trust this - I know what I'm talking about, and Keystone XL had little to nothing to do with U.S. energy independence. To start with, the oil that would have flowed thru Keystone XL wasn't American oil - it was Canadian tar sand oil from under Alberta. Most of that tar sand oil that would have been refined, would have under contract, went to China, not our gas tanks. Second, not one American refinery likes refining tar sand oil. It is literally full of sand, and it chews up all the internal components of not only the pumps and valves in the system, but every 80 feet is a spiral wound metal gasket, and tar sand oil chews through them as well. Processing tar sand crude is a major pain in the *ss, and increases maintenance costs exponentially over any other type of crude oil. Refineries love processing oil like West Texas Intermediate and Brent Crude, and strangely enough, shale oil (which is a hell of a lot less filthy than tar sand oil).

13. Thanks opie, ducksfan thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    The border situation was waste of money. Literally climbed his wall with a towel. In major cities homelessness was rampant and streets are literally being taken over. Coulda spent money on that.

Handled all social issues like an idiot.

He was not why gas prices were down….. covid was.

Leadership…… no good leader divides his troops the unite them…. Inflation….. again pandemic and war….. is affecting.

I appreciate you trying to sound more educated than Opie and if you would of ended your quote at that i would of gave it credit for educated but then you through in your underhanded dig…. Why must all trump supporters be trolls.

And also he’s not president anymore so again let’s focus on the future.

And yes The economy did well when he was president (i don’t attribute that to him). yet the country had never been more divided.

I literally said we need a republican in office next but all you trump supporters see is Trump. He’s reign is over. Yet y’all wanna still debate him.

Keep your opinions and comments detail related as i told Opie that is only real in insight you have of me.
    I had no dislike for Trump just love for our country. You as a trump supporter look at that as economical. Liberals look at as the people…. A good president balances both.

If you still feel need to troll go jump on a political forum. Debating Trump is like debating Teflon sealants, not a thing anymore

Just so you realize......there was no 'underhanded dig' ......if I take a shot it would be blatant and obvious......

If I were trying to appear more educated than someone, I'd likely be pointing out your multiple spelling mistakes, but that would be petty.

Let's not forget....you are the one who said you would take Biden over Trump 100 pct......so, as far as debating Trump, you brought him into this discussion.... and, yet still can not tell me what is better now with Slow Joe.

For the record, I never said I was a Trump supporter. It was a sad state of affairs when all we had to choose from was him and Hillary. Some votes cast in his favor were likely more against her than for him. We have been in a 'lesser of two evils' situation for many years. Perhaps on that we can agree and bring this to a close.

15. Likes opie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

At a time of crisis Biden doesn't even know who the players are..."the Iranian people" then Kamala whispers Ukrainian people, what a dynamic duo we have thereGas prices

Joe, hopefully there isn't a next time but maybe it will be the Iranians...let's hope notGas prices

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    “to antagonize (others) online by deliberately posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive content.”

A definition I pulled of the internet of trolling. Gas prices

I dont come on this forum to just skim thru and antagonize others. I do actually participate in sharing info and learning from other detail folks.

Thankyou for taking time out of your day to look up a definition.

Might want to take a moment and reread your comment to me...about keeping opinions of you to just detailing, and do the same.

Because your whole assesment of me was actually quite wrong..in its entirety.

Im back to detailing stuff now, no more divison, it gets us nowhere.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Page 6 of 65 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast