autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Autopia

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Autopia

Quote Originally Posted by noorth View Post
    I had the same issue. And then one day i logged in with an account i created close to a year prior. It was weird. lol

I tried to create 3 or 4 accounts. Still surprised my computer saved the right password..Pretty sure i even emailed them and got no response.

To bad its not more active. Autogeek is still holding strong, forums in general seem to be dying. Facebook is just not the same..i believe the thought police have contributed to forums becoming less active and people always saying use the search button, people want interaction and feedback. And of course social media.
    I tried logging on and it actually worked. There was a PM welcoming me from 3 months ago. Facebook is like 10-second Tom (no short term memory). Every other day there's a post asking how you wash microfiber towels. Between that and PFA (pic for attention)...

2. Likes noorth, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
    The dumbing-down of the country is in full-swing.

WAIT FOR AN ANSWER??? Oh, hell no!

I'll get my non-factual answer INSTANTLY at the tip of my fingers from a population of keyboard cowboys who have never truly experienced anything remotely resembling true life, and then I'll take that as the truth because hey, I was raised in an era of "We don't keep score, and everyone is a winner and gets a trophy".

Sad............
    So true. I hate the fact that i can be considered a millennial. I was going thru school in the beginning of that time period of...cater to the crybaby's that want a ribbon without putting in the effort to earn it.

The only form of "social media" i have is this forum and mike p's forum. Couldnt pay me to have anything else. I hate being targeted and tracked and sensored.

I dont like this tread....its to early to be angry already lol

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I’ve had a tab on my phones homescreen for Autopia for a long time and it conveniently took me to the “latest posts” page.

But now when I click it it takes me to the forum homepage, and when I try to click on the Latest Posts page it gives me this… Which is a dead end since I’ve never registered an account on Autopia and have no plans to since I’ve always been fine with just occasionally browsing the forum.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if the "Latest Posts" link has ever worked there unless I was logged in. I don't think it does here either. Not sure since I always log in first.
    Drop by to see the latest at The Car Geek Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Autopia

Quote Originally Posted by Desertnate View Post
    I don't know if the "Latest Posts" link has ever worked there unless I was logged in. I don't think it does here either. Not sure since I always log in first.
    It had to… I’m sure of it, because that’s what makes/made checking out that forum nice and convenient for me without ever having to post.

But without that being my startup page it’s suddenly more trouble than it’s worth because I’m not about to scroll through what looks like 100 different forums when all I need is the most recent posts from all of them combined.

Trust me, it worked.

P.S. It works here as well… This is my homepage tab to the desktop view of Autogeek forum [which I almost never use because I use AGO through Tapatalk]

But if you look closely at the top left of the page you’ll see I’m not logged in, yet it took me straight to the latest posts. [Im not logged in within that screen, but I am logged in here on Tapatalk, hence my username in the members list]

That’s exactly how I have Autopia set up.

Here on this screen I logged out on Tapatalk.. So it doesn’t show me logged in at all, yet it still takes me to the latest posts screen.

Post Thanks / Like

Eldo - I'm with you - It makes it so much harder to just pop in and see what's new with that leading screen being broken. When I'm logged in, you can click a "New Posts" button which pretty much does the same thing (but literally only shows new posts since last log in, not a screen of the threads with recent activity), but I like being able to just see what's been going on recently.

Hope they fix it...

8. Likes Eldorado2k liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It’s working now.

10. Thanks oneheadlite thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to chime in on this thread and let you know our tech team has been diligently working on a few issues with the Autopia forum. At this moment, the forum is back up and running!

If for any reason you don't get a response by the email on the forum, please PM Jacob@Autopia or myself. If all else fails, send us an email at info(at)autopia-carcare.com or give us a call and we'll do our best to make sure any issues are resolved!

12. Likes Eldorado2k, Vegas1 liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123