autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 303 Graphine review!

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Hmmm303 Graphine review!

I'm not doubting your experience but trying to figure it out as much as possible without being there. How many sprays per panel? What kind of condition was the paint in as in surface contaminants 303 Graphine review!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Not counting the number of sprays to the pad, maybe 5 or six. Paint is like a babies bottom. Been detailing since '94 so I have experience if that might be if you're wondering. If I can use Optimum Opti-Coat without prior experience and get killer results on my first black car I should be able to use an OTC product.
    Not complaining about 303, just this product for me works as one panel at a time.

2. Likes Craig Encinitas liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bcgreen View Post
    Not counting the number of sprays to the pad, maybe 5 or six. Paint is like a babies bottom. Been detailing since '94 so I have experience if that might be if you're wondering. If I can use Optimum Opti-Coat without prior experience and get killer results on my first black car I should be able to use an OTC product.
    Not complaining about 303, just this product for me works as one panel at a time.
    Ok this is what I was looking for303 Graphine review! The 303 graphene is pretty concentrated and you used WAY too much per panel. On your Macan the door for instance would need about 2 sprays, the fenders because of the clamshell, would only need 1. The hood would require no more than 4 sprays.

I hope you give the product another chance once the wax melts away from your paint in about a month but FWIW the 303 graphene will bond to other products though. If you check out Pan the Organizers You Tube channel you'll see him interview David Guiterez, lead chemist with 303 and there's some good info on the product303 Graphine review!

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

4. Thanks Craig Encinitas thanked for this post
    Likes Craig Encinitas liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, if I have time today, I will apply a thin coat, 2 spritz per door and rear quarter. Driver's side has not been exposed to 303 at this point. Will do the buff off to see if there is any difference.

6. Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, if I have time today, I will apply a thin coat, 2 spritz per door and rear quarter. Driver's side has not been exposed to 303 at this point. Will do the buff off to see if there is any difference.
    I expect a completely different result this time around303 Graphine review!

Post Thanks / Like

Mike in his review says if you do whole car will need a little elbow grease. If not wanting to put in the grease recommends panel at a time like you did. Let us know how it turned out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I did the sides of my X2 today, sorry I didn’t take any pics. But it was pretty simple:
    I sprayed a microfiber brick 4-5 times then sprayed each panel once, high and low
    Then I spread it, and I could see where it was so it was , easy to tell whether it was a complete coat
    I moved onto the next panel, a spray to recoat the applicator, then the 2 panel sprays.... after spreading a thin coat there, I wiped the previous panel.
    Took me less than 40 minutes to do both sides. It is about the exact same procedure I used to use with blackfire crystal seal.
    Glen -

10. Thanks Craig Encinitas thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by glen e View Post
    I did the sides of my X2 today, sorry I didn’t take any pics. But it was pretty simple:
    I sprayed a microfiber brick 4-5 times then sprayed each panel once, high and low
    Then I spread it, and I could see where it was so it was , easy to tell whether it was a complete coat
    I moved onto the next panel, a spray to recoat the applicator, then the 2 panel sprays.... after spreading a thin coat there, I wiped the previous panel.
    Took me less than 40 minutes to do both sides. It is about the exact same procedure I used to use with blackfire crystal seal.
    Thoughts on the finished product303 Graphine review!

Post Thanks / Like

Good gloss, looks glassy... but every spray I use looks good at this point. This doesn’t look radically different. I’ve used blackfire crystal seal, reload, McKees 10 minute paint sealant,diluted Maguires ceramic spray, blackfire si02 spray and Carpro elixr. What I’m now looking for is the one that’s most durable, As my cleaning regimen due to a disability is a touchless car wash every couple weeks. I’m hoping that this graphene is a game changer.
    Glen -

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by glen e View Post
    Good gloss, looks glassy... but every spray I use looks good at this point. This doesn’t look radically different. I’ve used blackfire crystal seal, reload, McKees 10 minute paint sealant,diluted Maguires ceramic spray, blackfire si02 spray and Carpro elixr. What I’m now looking for is the one that’s most durable, As my cleaning regimen due to a disability is a touchless car wash every couple weeks. I’m hoping that this graphene is a game changer.
    This product will give you the durability your looking303 Graphine review! You listed Blackfire Crystal Seal and that takes me back to when I joined AG. I was using the Zaino equivalent but BCS was that much better and less expensive. I used it so much on my 2011 Honda CRZ that I swear it looked like the car was wrapped in cellophane 303 Graphine review!

Now that your coated and plan on using the touch-frees please keep us updated here if you would, thanks303 Graphine review!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    I expect a completely different result this time around303 Graphine review!

Did the driver's door and passenger door with only 2 spritz per door. Also did the quarter panel before moving back to buff off and it indeed came off with not as much elbow grease. I am not sure if I had gone around the rest of the car, which would have taken me about an hour, if it would have taken more pressure to buff off because the product sat on the paint longer.

15. Likes Klasse Act liked this post
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast