autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Best way to clean carpet and upholstery?

Very nicely done work and video Jacob. Especially on FB as I often cringe reading posts and watching videos of what people are doing and using on interiors when it comes to the various FB Groups. I loved that you too are using a velocity vac. I had an interior detail the other day and had an opportunity to show a nieghbor who came by to chat the importance of it prior to extraction. I also showed him on floor mats more of an open visual by hitting on out in the driveway with just a regular tornador black blower. The cloud of dust in just a few seconds show him exactly what the velocity vac was removing.

I then showed him the difference of trying to use a small Bissel style home extractor vs using a larger commercial grade one. Once he saw the end results later that day he was blown away what 4hrs of work could produce on a mid size SUV. He signed up to have both his Minivan and Pilot done before Christmas
    2019 Pearl White Accord 2.0T Touring (mine)
    Snowflake Pearl White CX-30 Turbo Premium Plus(wife)
    2010 Urban Platinum Metallic CRV EX-L & 2014 Mica Black Metallic Toyota Corolla S (kids)

2. Thanks Jacob Harrod AUTOCLEAN thanked for this post
    Likes Jacob Harrod AUTOCLEAN, dgage liked this post
    Super Member Jacob Harrod AUTOCLEAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Best way to clean carpet and upholstery?

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ B4U View Post
    Very nicely done work and video Jacob. Especially on FB as I often cringe reading posts and watching videos of what people are doing and using on interiors when it comes to the various FB Groups. I loved that you too are using a velocity vac. I had an interior detail the other day and had an opportunity to show a nieghbor who came by to chat the importance of it prior to extraction. I also showed him on floor mats more of an open visual by hitting on out in the driveway with just a regular tornador black blower. The cloud of dust in just a few seconds show him exactly what the velocity vac was removing.

I then showed him the difference of trying to use a small Bissel style home extractor vs using a larger commercial grade one. Once he saw the end results later that day he was blown away what 4hrs of work could produce on a mid size SUV. He signed up to have both his Minivan and Pilot done before Christmas
    I think that's a really good idea, blowing the floor mat off with the Tornador Black like that so the customer can see the dust that gets removed!

Hope you don't mind if I use that!

I assume you used a commercial grade extractor on your job? I need to invest in one at some point because the Velocity Vac is all I currently have.

I think that's cool that you show them the difference between the machines as well.

I agree its very important to dry extract before the wet extraction process. I believe this prevents all of the fine dust from turning into mud and seeping deeper into the carpet fibers and helps the extractor to get the carpets and upholstery even cleaner.

Thanks for watching my video and for the awesome compliments as well!!!!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Autogeekonline mobile app

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234