autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 19 of 49 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Video: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Agreed, but I wanted to try a different method for application, that's all and I said as much. When I get my gallon I will not do this, heck, I might not use it for quite a while even as I've got many other products in my collection but I see myself hitting the car with a coat the night before a cars and coffee or while at the show, makes a great conversation starterVideo: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Wonders how it is to apply any other topper on Bead Maker. It's fine to put it over as stated. But if you use a great Sio2 topper on the Bead Maker. And you want to apply BM again before the Sio2 topper wears off. Are you needed to apply BM heavy again to get a good BM layer?

Would you please report back on the self cleaning ability from BM klasse act? Have not seen anything about that. And the environment you live in would be informative on the self cleaning ability LSP has

How do you rate the gloss and slickness feel from BM to other toppers?

Post Thanks / Like

So you didn't apply it the way its recommended, how has it held up for you? 2 trucks and 1 SUV and only used 14 ounces, that's about 4.5 ounces per vehicle, that seems light unless you already laid down your heavy, initial coat?

I haven't applied it correctly according to whos recommendation? Coming from a YouTube user's review of the product? Read the label on your bottle. I states nowhere on the amount of product to use. It simply tells you the application process on the label. To use an entire 16oz bottle on a car that size is absurd but hey, not my money to waste. As far as all the vehicles that i've done, so far so good. The one that was done in my initial testing of the product is about 3 weeks in and its still beading up like the day i applied it. Just as with any other product, it's all in the prep work.

Post Thanks / Like

I’m thinking about going outside and buttering up my car with this entire tubs worth of wax, cuz it’ll be the 1st application of it as the base layer... Wuddya guys think?Video: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    I’m thinking about going outside and buttering up my car with this entire tubs worth of wax, cuz it’ll be the 1st application of it as the base layer... Wuddya guys think?Video: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.lol.

That's exactly what this sounds like too. Great business plan though.

5. Likes Eldorado2k, Maxreed241, rangerbay liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Tough crowd...

I used an entire $10.00 bottle and did it to mess around, that's it. As far as how to apply it, well, the videos I watched all said to do an initial heavy coat and afterwards 1-2 sprays per panel afterwards and that's the route I'll do down the road because I happen to believe in and trust them, that's just me and I'm not telling anyone to do it that way. My car has alot of toppers already on it and the base laid down is TAC system Power Plus, so I'm good!

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

7. Likes rangerbay liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SWETM View Post
    Wonders how it is to apply any other topper on Bead Maker. It's fine to put it over as stated. But if you use a great Sio2 topper on the Bead Maker. And you want to apply BM again before the Sio2 topper wears off. Are you needed to apply BM heavy again to get a good BM layer?

Would you please report back on the self cleaning ability from BM klasse act? Have not seen anything about that. And the environment you live in would be informative on the self cleaning ability LSP has

How do you rate the gloss and slickness feel from BM to other toppers?
    You asked about the gloss and slickness compared to other products. Well the gloss is on par with 007 Gloss Enhancer, better than V07, to name a few. The slickness is the thing here, it's crazy! Now 007 Gloss Enhancer is VERY slick but when I applied Beadmaker wet initially and I felt the glide, well, it was at this point I decided to try it dry also...right away! Applying it dry was just crazy, as I post this on my phone, which is also coated with Beadmaker, I'm reminded of the slickness.

Not looking forward to taking my freshly detailed car out in the rain/snow this week but it will serve as the real test bed for what this product is all about over the coming weeksVideo: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.

9. Thanks SWETM, VitreousHumor thanked for this post
    Likes SWETM, VitreousHumor liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Bad comparison, surely your being funny for the sake of the conversation...Video: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.

Post Thanks / Like

Bad comparison, surely your being funny for the sake of the conversation...Video: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.

I haven’t kept up with every post in this thread, but what would be the big difference?

Post Thanks / Like

Does Bead Maker layer on top of itself to form a constantly thicker layer of protection? Or is the “heavy” application more to ensure whole and even coverage?

Post Thanks / Like

I haven’t kept up with every post in this thread, but what would be the big difference?
    Oh no, its toxic nature of this threadVideo: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.

...ok, an entire tub of wax would take X amount of time, then there's how it applied. With a spray it goes on wet or dry and you simply spray and wipe and DONE. Haven't used WAX in a while but if I remember you open the lid, dab an applicator in there, rub it in, wait for it to have and THEN remove, always done on dry surfaces...did I miss something? Oh yeah I did, you get about 30 applications out of a tub, yeah, it's the same thingVideo: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.

This thread, my GodVideo: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.Video: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.Video: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.

Page 19 of 49 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast