autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Headlight Restoration Kit DIY how to Restore Yellowed, Dull, Cloudy, Oxidized Polycarbonate, Plexiglass, PVC in 60 seconds by hand (no machine 100

In the amount of time you posted this, you could have done 75 headlights! ��

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Headlight Restoration Kit DIY how to Restore Yellowed, Dull, Cloudy, Oxidized Polycarbonate, Plexiglass, PVC in 60 seconds by hand (no machine 100

1 minute please

Post Thanks / Like

Some of those look pretty good after your 60 second magic but several need wet-sanding to get them looking proper.
    Mobile headlight restoration in the Oklahoma City area www.okcheadlights.com www.facebook.com/OKC.Headlights

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by g35_coupe View Post
    Some of those look pretty good after your 60 second magic but several need wet-sanding to get them looking proper.
    Every morning I wake up I have some micro detailing things to do from arranging a day before, I only open my eyes & few hundred$ are waiting for me.
    Time is priceless, all I am ready to give in such projects is few minutes here & there.
    Today I made 4 cars restoring headlights plus one lady from the neighbourhood wanted me to check & fill her car with power steering fluid, engine oil/coolant, windshield water. Hello, Smile, $, Goodbye. And then one guy asked to polish his 2007 C 230 Kompressor Mercedes star & exhaust I wanted to move him for tomorrow but he wants now, OK buddy come because soon I am leaving. I do many crazy micro detailing things I doubt anybody else in the world does, I found my niche & people love my 1 minute system, if I would offer most of my daily customers headlight restoration that takes few hours & cost 1$ nobody would agree to leave their cars, bikes - my people want to drink cup of coffee & go. Their time is priceless for them too, time is money I only understood it thanks to 1 minute headlight restoration system. I do nothing all day long & have time for nothing even if I do a lot

I havn't finish yet he already pushes 25$ tip on top of nice upfront payment, sorry, but I don't even know his name, in fact I don't remember nobody's names but all of them know my name & recommend my 1 minute system further

To save time I move around the neighbourhood (Old Port of Tel Aviv) with my good friend's illegal VIP taxi, Danny are you ready to bring me home please, 3-4 minutes drive by, by foot about 25 minutes

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Gone in 60 seconds, this guy works in peugeout-citroen garage they clear coated headlights, he didn't believe with few napkins suzuki vitara headlights can be restored.

Give me a light please

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Nice work Marc! People are going to be able to see things in a new light now!!!

Hope all is well with you, your family and friends with yesterday's madness...
    Scott Harle
    Autodermatology
    #autodermatology

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzle Chest View Post
    Nice work Marc! People are going to be able to see things in a new light now!!!

Hope all is well with you, your family and friends with yesterday's madness...
    Few times a week I go there for breakfast & will continue, there was not yet born a fanatic muslim who can scare Sharky, I eat muslim terrorists for breakfast

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you are well!
    Scott Harle
    Autodermatology
    #autodermatology

Post Thanks / Like

Headlight Restoration Kit DIY how to Restore Yellowed, Dull, Cloudy, Oxidized Polycarbonate, Plexiglass, PVC in 60 seconds by hand (no machine 100%)

While doing a search on headlight restoration kits I somehow ended up in here... This is by far the weirdest thread I’ve ever seen on this forum. I can’t believe this dude posted a total of 735 pictures of nothing but headlights. And the majority of the after shots don’t even look good. Lmao.Headlight Restoration Kit DIY how to Restore Yellowed, Dull, Cloudy, Oxidized Polycarbonate, Plexiglass, PVC in 60 seconds by hand (no machine 100%)

1/735

Wow, I can only imagine how much time was wasted uploading 735 pics of headlights... Smh.

11. Likes gti14, Finick liked this post
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast