autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930 LastLast
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Member Information

Kudos! Wonderful information!

Also visit my website: debenhams page (www.discountcodes.io)

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I know its an old post. But thanks a lot for the information. Its great.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I am new member Harpreet from Australia and I have recently bought my New car - Ford Mustang.. its really looking awesome ...

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi, I'm Scott. I'm new to the forum. Just started last summer detailing cars and look forward to learning all I can here

Sent from my Z959 using Tapatalk

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

This is Stallone from Bonita Springs, Fl. I am a proud owner of a new 2017 C43 AMG. Lunar metalic blue fully loaded.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Autogeekonline mobile app

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Morning, This is MasLLC;
    1st time on in the forum and 1st time member. I learned about Auto Geek from performance tv. I learned fast how I was doing things not so right even though my clients have made great comments regarding my detatiling. I want to really improve my skills and knowledge as a professional detailer. I've been detailing professionally for 31 years. I still have the passion, the ability to detail. My family and I will be moving back to Indiana from AZ to help care for her mom while she going through her battle with an aggressive cancer and I want to open my detailing business and reach out to some of my old clients. It would be great to bring this new knowledge and skills to the that area and set the bar for higher standards.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Good evening yall. My name is Neil. I live in the burbs of philadelphia and I decided to join because I figure this is the place to go for my detailing related questions. I'm pretty much
    a noob, but I got into the dual action polishing world a year or two ago, so I'm slowly getting up to a crawl. My 'rents recently bought a brand new jeep compass trailhawk (that will never see a trail) and I decided to help my Dad do a complete soup to nuts exterior detail job on it. I suggested Optimum Gloss-Coat as the best option to save the paint from the elements for the longest time possible. I used it on my subie and was pretty happy with the results (Although I recently found out I have been using too little). In addition, I bought Optimum hyper polish, paint prep, and No-Rinse. I also picked up a container of McKee's Matte cleaner and protectant for the matte black vinyl decal on the hood and McKee's windshield treatment to use on the giant moonroof and the rest of the glass. I feel like this will be my best job yet.

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys! My name is Austin, I'm 19 and own a small detailing company in southern indiana. excited to share what works for me (marketing and technique wise) with all of yall.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey everyone! My name is Will.

I've only gotten into detailing my car properly this year and have learnt quite a fair bit fairly quickly. I've used my das6 pro a few times and have moved it on to make way for a Rupes lhr15 mk2 most likely.

I currently own a VW Mk6 Jetta Highline Sport facelift and have made it stand out paint wise. Feel pretty good about it. When I decide on the new machine and pick it up I'll make time to work on my girlfriend's black VW polo gti. Shouldn't be too hard as it's fair new and I've test a panel with the das6 and was fairly confident in doing the rest.

Looking forward to learning more about this awesome hobby and hopefully being apart of the community!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

10. Thanks Commander2874 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So I did buy a Rupes LHR15 MK2 New Member Information

I cannot wait to use it! Just need the time!

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930 LastLast