autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Super Member Wills.WindowsAndWheels's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

One Hell(cat) of a ride - 11 Hellcats details & counting (enjoy the pics)

Windows and Wheels Auto Detailing, Dodge Hellcat's and CQuartz Finest just seem to go hand in hand.
    Its been just over 1 year now since our first detail and CQuartz Finest install on a Dodge Hellcat. Since then we've done a total of 11 Hellcats (and plenty of Scat Pack / Scat Pack Shakers as well).
    Being that we all have a love for sweet cars, I wanted to share some of a nicer photo's we've taken of some of the Hellcat's we've worked on.

Enjoy!

From our first Hellcat detail...pretty cool background:

While we have done many colors, white has definitely been the most popular. After full correction and Finest - even white glowed.

We've got them in black or white

Owner of this Hellcat called it his "Bad *** family sedan" lol

Most recently we did two Bright White Challengers - one with Brass Monkey Wheels, the other with matte black....both were pulled and coated with 2 coats of CQuartz Finest:

Wheels back on - and coat #3 of CQuartz Finest being removed from the paint in our polishing room:

The week after we completed the above Hellcat, another Hellcat.org member brought his in - they were basically twins

A little sun down shot:

Of course when it comes to black - we specialize in making it look flawless:

This one came with quite a few defects (sanding marks mostly) from the factory:

After full paint correction and polishing to a high gloss...it looked the way it should:

This one was taken this past week - After a full year of daily driving - having us wash it Bi-Weekly make sure the paint still looked wet.

We have also added on clear bra (paint protection film / ppf) to our list of services. Suntek being applied to protect the full front of this beast (hood,fenders,bumper,mirrors). This owner also added on a piece behind the rear wheels to protect from kick up...you know...incase he were to spin the tires

We've also had the pleasure of working on the metallic black (also with brass monkey wheels!)

When your paint looks this good - you have no reason not to Smile!

Oh yeah!

This is the only Plum Crazy Hellcat we've seen so far...this was after polishing to prep the paint for clear bra:

Baking on CQuartz Finest to hard cure it and get that last bit of extra gloss:

I think it worked - what do you think?

Of course as mentioned, all of these lovelies have been protected by the best, CQuartz Finest - the most exclusive paint protective coating around.

As said in the title - it's been one hell of a ride working on all these beautiful beasts. We never get tired of hearing them roll down the street to (or from) our shop.
    Hope that everyone enjoyed the eye candy.

We constantly update our Facebook ( www.facebook.com/windowsandwheels ) with new pictures of whatever we're working on that week if anyone cares to follow our
    fun journey. We also post up pictures and videos of detailing tips for those DIY'ers out there - gotta pay it forward!

Thank you as always - feedback is always welcome (and encouraged).

Take care all!
    Wills - Windows & Wheels Auto Detailing Detailing LLC
    www.WindowsAndWheels.com
    'Like' Us On Facebook

Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Hell(cat) of a ride - 11 Hellcats details & counting (enjoy the pics)

Even the red tape job on the black Challenger looks cool. Congrats on the Mopar business.

Bi-weekly wash, wow! Even if I had the money I don't know if I could legitimize that. Good for you and you business though.

Post Thanks / Like

Amazing work as always! Looking forward to my first Hellcat... I have one booked for later in July. Any tips on what to use for compound and polishes? Car is brand new coming to me straight from the dealership.

Thanks in advance! and keep up the great work!
    Ian
    Doing my part to keep all cars clean and shiny!

Super Member Wills.WindowsAndWheels's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LEDetailing View Post
    Even the red tape job on the black Challenger looks cool. Congrats on the Mopar business.

Bi-weekly wash, wow! Even if I had the money I don't know if I could legitimize that. Good for you and you business though.
    Lol, by bi-weekly i mean once every two weeks, not 2 times a week (that would be pretty crazy!). Thanks for checking it out - i liked how the red tape looked too

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman21 View Post
    Amazing work as always! Looking forward to my first Hellcat... I have one booked for later in July. Any tips on what to use for compound and polishes? Car is brand new coming to me straight from the dealership.

Ian
    Hello Ian - congrats on booking your first hellcat .

Thats great its coming straight to you...even if its filthy thats what you want - no hands on it before you.

Ive used a few different things depending on the condition - HD Adapt worked great for us but depending on temp it can be a bit hard to wipe off. M100 with a MF pad or M205 with a MF pad followed up by a foam pad and Reflect is great (IF you even have to do multiple steps). If you only have to do a single step then Reflect or 205 on a medium pad will do the trick without much fuss. The hardest one to work on was the gloss black Charger...the rest weren't too bad
    Wills - Windows & Wheels Auto Detailing Detailing LLC
    www.WindowsAndWheels.com
    'Like' Us On Facebook

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman21 View Post

Ian
    Same here, I have one scheduled for July. Any recommendations for pads and polishes that worked well for you please let me know.
    2018 Ford F150 - Ruby Red Metallic
    2019 Honda Odyssey - Obsidian Blue

Post Thanks / Like

Great stuff Will. Congrats on the new shop first time I've seen it , looks awesome. I remember when you guys were working out of your garage at home and kicking out some serious results. I wish you continued success my friend.
    There really is a world beyond wax!
    Tim
    "I have done so much with so little for so long.
    Now I can do anything with nothing"

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lane5515 View Post
    Same here, I have one scheduled for July. Any recommendations for pads and polishes that worked well for you please let me know.
    Quick pass of HD Polish with a white buff n shine pad on my Billet Silver Scat Pack and it was popping! The car was sitting on showroom floor for a little bit so it had a couple of light mars / defects to get out.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice work on the Hellcats!

Post Thanks / Like

Great work on the Hellcats guys. I love the shop. What do you have on the floor?
    AZ Mike aka "Repeat"

Post Thanks / Like

What's the cost for a cquartz application? With a two step. I
    David 2000 Ford F-350 DRW CCLB BLACK/GOLD
    Wish list:
    Everything Mike has in his garage for detailing

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast