autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: CG Glossworkz

Post Thanks / Like

CG Glossworkz

This review is on the 16oz bottle of Chemical Guys Glossworkz Autogeek was kind enough to send me.

Price- $12.99
    Chemical Guys Glossworkz Hi-Foam Gloss Booster & pH Neutral Auto Wash 16 oz.

Dilution Ratio- 1 Cap for 5 Gallons
    I use 2.5

Before winning this bottle I went through 2 bottles previously in the last 2 years. That may not seem like a lot, but to be honest I think I've had/have 80% of shampoos Autogeek carries. I typically wash my cars once a week, even in the winter so thats saying something. My favorite part of this product is the amazing gloss it leaves after, it is extremely noticeable to me. My one gripe with this though, is that it will change the look of a Nuba, in my opinion. Takes away the Carnauba look, and adds a sealant like gloss. Considering I usually only protect my cars with nubas and still prefer this soap to most must mean its not all bad. The slickness is there and on par with some of the best, but I do prefer Pinnacle Body work in that category. I wouldn't use the ratio Chemical Guys suggests as I found the slickness not so great, but at 2.5 caps its great. Works extremely well in a foam gun also.
    Here is a video I made a few years back
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbzYIRjOCCw]Chemical Guys Gloss Workz Foam Gun - YouTube[/video]

Cleaning ability
    I would use this more as a maintenance wash on a car that hasn't seen much dirt/dust. I definitely wouldn't use this soap, at least not at 2.5 caps per 4-5 gallons on a extremely dirty car.

Is it worth it?
    Yes, at just shy of $13 I would not mind at all if I was only limited to this soap. When my bottle is done I will definitely be picking up the gallon size.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: CG Glossworkz

I am also loving this Shampoo, very impressed with it and ended up ordering several other Shampoos from CG
    Vision Detailing
    Richmond,KY.40475
    859-623-4435

Post Thanks / Like

Re: CG Glossworkz

I like this wash and the CG extreme bodywash wash as well. Just found bodywash on amazon prime - free shipping - gallon for $16

my only gripe is every one of their washes has "gloss enhancer" - which ones actually do? Both of these gloss the same to my eye...
    Glen -