autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 34 of 168 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930313233343536373839404142434484134 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Arrow Re: Thinking about trading in the CR-Z for a Fiat 500 Abarth, thoughts?

So the new, new, new MINI is the F56, F is for FAT, LOL!

BTW Monica, check out "Off Topic" and the thread I started about the carshow I went to last weekend, its a MUST SEE!
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Thinking about trading in the CR-Z for a Fiat 500 Abarth, thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    So the new, new, new MINI is the F56, F is for FAT, LOL!

BTW Monica, check out "Off Topic" and the thread I started about the carshow I went to last weekend, its a MUST SEE!
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

F for Fugly

I'll have to check it out
    2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon • 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat •2016 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider • 2006 Buell Lightning-Bolt • 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

Post Thanks / Like
    I really hope you and your husband can make it to the Dragon run next year, your very witty!

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online

Post Thanks / Like
    The MPx axle-back is going to be ordered today! I was told it would ship out today so if everything goes right, I might have it installed by the end of the week! This exhaust eliminates the almost 90 degree bends and creates a much better flow, so here's the gain in hp and then there's the sound, takes it to 11! From an aestetics standpoint the tips are double walled, not a fake tip around another tip, so it looks better too, a mod that makes the car perf better, sound better (didn't think that was even possible!) and look better, can't beat that!

Post Thanks / Like

I really hope you and your husband can make it to the Dragon run next year, your very witty!

LOL thx Roger!

The MPx axle-back is going to be ordered today! I was told it would ship out today so if everything goes right, I might have it installed by the end of the week! This exhaust eliminates the almost 90 degree bends and creates a much better flow, so here's the gain in hp and then there's the sound, takes it to 11! From an aestetics standpoint the tips are double walled, not a fake tip around another tip, so it looks better too, a mod that makes the car perf better, sound better (didn't think that was even possible!) and look better, can't beat that!

You know, I hate to burst your bubble, but after hearing the stock exhaust on that Abarth I ran into at the gas station I don't really think you need an exhaust upgrade!
    But that's just me... your points for getting it are valid.
    2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon • 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat •2016 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider • 2006 Buell Lightning-Bolt • 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

Post Thanks / Like
    I too thought I would never need to change it and that's true, I don't need to but if it takes the sound to 11, I'm in! The other points are icing on the cake, especially a hp gain!!

I ordered it about 45 minutes ago and its coming from Texas as NGEN is a distributor for the Modern Performance axle-back I bought. Let me tell you about this company NGEN. I bought my cue ball shiftknob and it had to be custom made due to the color, no problem, got an invoice from them and paid it. A couple weeks goes by and I get emails from Bryan, the owner and let's me know about the status, how refreshing to get updates instead of asking yourself, I like that! Then I get a notice from Paypal and email from Bryan @ NGEN, I check Paypay first and its $10.00 from NGEN, so I'm like "huh". Come to find out the shiftknob was cheaper by $10.00 and they refunded me my money, WHO DOES THAT?! I know who, Bryan at NGEN, that's who! Checking out their websites makes you feel good about dealing with them too, his wife and mother-in-law work the business together, along with a couple close friends, very nice!

Bryan and NGEN have also just sorted out a cat-less DP for the car and what you need to make it work w/o throwing codes. This is Bryan making another companies product work w/o problems and so far he's up to 300 miles w/o a CEL! This DP, w/o a cat has been installed on someone car already and has been said to be and I quote "wake the dead loud"! Now as much as I like the sound of this I would need to hear it inpewrson and drive the car before buying it but other things have to be sorted as well, like over boosting for instance, probably gotta change out the spring in the WGA. I'll cross this bridge if and when I get to it but there's other thing I want first, like the lightened crank pulley and FMIC!

So in 7-10 days I'll have new pipes for the Abarth, can't wait and I can almost hear it now echoing through the Dragon!

Post Thanks / Like

I saw this and thought of you Roger:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqIi30BDIHY

BTW: Do you have any hi-res pics of my G8 from DetailFest??
    2017 Phantom Black Metallic Chevy SS, automatic, skylight, plus unused wheel in the boot.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DetailKitty View Post
    Roger!
    This pulled up next to me at the gas station!
    Guy came up to me and was asking about my MINI
    I loved his Abarth... Really sharp-looking.
    He asked if I ever tracked my car. Nope, I haven't. Then he told me about the local auto-cross chapter he participates with. He said they always go out and try to beat the MINIs lol

FYI- check out the plate hahahahahaha

Haha busted. I'd own a John cooper works GP mini in a heart beat though if I had the chance.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TS7X View Post
    Haha busted. I'd own a John cooper works GP mini in a heart beat though if I had the chance.
    As awesome as they are, I wouldn't... just because they should remain "as-in" from the factory in my opinion.
    I like to "me-ify" my rides too much

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Misterpaul View Post
    I saw this and thought of you Roger:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqIi30BDIHY

BTW: Do you have any hi-res pics of my G8 from DetailFest??
    I only have the pics I took with my camera, sorry. As far as the YouTube video, awesome but can you imagine how scary it must be, yeah, I said SCARY, to do high 10's in such a short wheelbase car like that! Btw, I assume those are Fiats but what model.

I agree with Monica on the JCW GP's, being so rare (and made in Italy) they should be left untouched except for things that can be bolted on like the ram-air intake for the R56 for instance and its not like you have to ever touch the exhaust on a JCW R56...oh wait, this is coming from the same guy changing out the back half of his Abarth, never mind, LOL!

Page 34 of 168 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930313233343536373839404142434484134 ... LastLast