autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Even women use foam guns.

My point is this- the 2 negative things I've heard about CG on this forum so far is customers have claimed it takes a long time for their orders to get to them- and this thread where some are crying in their Cheerios about the advertising. First- if you live on the east coast your order from CG is going to take longer than it does from AG. (Please refer to your US map if you are confused) Of course it's going to take longer if you live farther away. Second, the girls? Really? Some of you "guys" are really complaining about CG using girls in a few ads? If you're going to hate a company at least base it on quality of products or service!!

My last point (mainly for Mr WRX) is this. Would it be fair for me to condemn AG and never do business with them based on ONE bad experience? (Or the well documented experiences of many on this forum?) does that make sense? If it does please explain why.... I'm not trying to put you on the spot but you are sounding a bit hypocritical. I will do business with AG and will continue to visit this board because I think Mike and crew are quality people and I'm not going to just drop them based on one bad experience..... Sounds to me like you would though. Just an observation.

Post Thanks / Like
    So No Women?

And I used to look forward to Detailing Sunday mornings.

Post Thanks / Like
    I want an Auto Geek hat so I can wear it proudly.

Post Thanks / Like

Can't stand their audio
    2010 Honda Civic LX-S Crystal Black Pearl

Post Thanks / Like

Gotta love a woman who details in high heels and a dress!

Pretty unrealistic I know, but what the heck, it's ok to dream for a couple of minutes..
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Rose
    I am cursed for life because I can never look at beautiful paint without seeing the defects

Post Thanks / Like

Pretty girls and advertising of cars and car related products have always gone together - and always will. Go to any major auto show in the country and see who is standing around the new cars or pick up some custom ride magazines and you'll know what I'm talking about. Perhaps the most beautiful woman I've ever seen was propped up next to an equally beautiful Jeep SRT8 at the Dallas Auto Show a couple years ago. I lingered there for hours! I would much rather see how a foam gun works when held in the hands of a beauty queen than I would in the hands of Bubba Gump.

Post Thanks / Like
    Am I reading this thread correctly..?..some guys are freakin because a car care company dare use beautiful women to market some of their products..?..

If I'm not mistaken I recall a few pictures of gorgeous models looking at their reflections in a freshly detailed show car detailed by the AG crew and friends posted on this very forum...but That was OK, right?

Give us all a break.
    In my day we didn't have the Internet, iPods,iPads, or smart phones....but we had some really bad-azz cars.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1USMC View Post
    So it's now somehow my fault that I've had ZERO problems in the 6 orders I've had with CG and my one order with AG got FUBARd? I guess you are right about one thing. They most def aren't in the same universe!! Glad we can agree on something!! m/
    Nothing is your fault. You came here to defend Chemical Guy's "Honor" against my "Attacks" it looks like. Is it my fault that I've had over Multiple negative customer service experiences with CG in the few times I have contacted them, and 0 negative experiences in 3 years and over 20 orders with Autogeek? Can I not post my experiences without having someone like you question them and start talking about me wearing "Rose colored glasses etc (You really know how to get a guy going I guess.)??? I guess not.

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1USMC View Post
    My point is this- the 2 negative things I've heard about CG on this forum so far is customers have claimed it takes a long time for their orders to get to them- and this thread where some are crying in their Cheerios about the advertising. First- if you live on the east coast your order from CG is going to take longer than it does from AG. (Please refer to your US map if you are confused) Of course it's going to take longer if you live farther away. Second, the girls? Really? Some of you "guys" are really complaining about CG using girls in a few ads? If you're going to hate a company at least base it on quality of products or service!!

My last point (mainly for Mr WRX) is this. Would it be fair for me to condemn AG and never do business with them based on ONE bad experience? (Or the well documented experiences of many on this forum?) does that make sense? If it does please explain why.... I'm not trying to put you on the spot but you are sounding a bit hypocritical. I will do business with AG and will continue to visit this board because I think Mike and crew are quality people and I'm not going to just drop them based on one bad experience..... Sounds to me like you would though. Just an observation.
    1. If you have only heard two negative things than it shows you have not been hanging out here long.
    2. Don't call me Mr. WRX.
    3. Don't call me hypocritical.
    4. I am dropping CG because of multiple personal bad experiences and piles of second hand ones not "One bad experience."

You know if we keep going like this the mods are going to shut this thread and maybe us down??

Basically:

Me - No CG
    You - Yes CG

Looks like I have had bad experiences and you have had positive ones. Fair enough.
    2003 Midnight Black Pearl WRX (Cobb AP stg 2) - Daily
    1993 Vintage Red RX-7 Twin Turbo (stock, 18,500 miles) - Sunday
    ~Drew

Post Thanks / Like
    I applied for Mod yesterday and got approved today.

So as the new Mod in town, you guys are both winners (ding, ding, dingaling)!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Some CG products work some dont, but their Ads do pique a man's interest lol. They even had another ad where they snow foamed the models Did anyone see that?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast