autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mike Phillips

NEW! - Buff and Shine Uro-Tec Foam Pad System for all long throw orbital polishers!

NEW! - Buff and Shine Uro-Tec Foam Pad System for all long throw orbital polishers!

New Uro-Tec Pad System from B&S Pads

Recently I had a chance to really put these new pads to the test! Some of you may recall I brought in a rather LARGE vehicle to buff out because I wanted MAXIMUM real-estate for hours of buffing to really get a feel for these new pads.

Here's the link to that thread,

New Product Testing - Monster 4x4 1957 Chevy Bel Air

And here's the pictures of these pads in action using many of the popular long-throw orbital polishers!

Griot's BOSS 21

Griot's BOSS 15

FLEX XFE 7-15

Nick came by and checked these new pads out on the RUPES BigFoot orbital polishers!

A complete pad system from B&S

So if you're looking for some tough pads that can handle your long-throw orbital polisher then give these a test drive!

On Autogeek.com

6 Inch Buff & Shine Uro-Tec Foam Pads

7 Inch Buff & Shine Uro-Tec Foam Pads

They work on all long-throw orbital polishers!

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: NEW! - Buff and Shine Uro-Tec Foam Pad System for all long throw orbital polishers!

Aah so it wasn't a new polisher you were hiding, it was the pads! Mike, where does this now fit in with BnS own Low-Pro pads also meant for long throw polishers?

I'm ordering some now as we speak.

McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: NEW! - Buff and Shine Uro-Tec Foam Pad System for all long throw orbital polishers!

Quote Originally Posted by Zubair View Post
    Aah so it wasn't a new polisher you were hiding, it was the pads! Mike, where does this now fit in with BnS own Low-Pro pads also meant for long throw polishers?

I'm ordering some now as we speak.
    Totally different foam compositions. The Uro-Tec pads are smoother on large orbit machines, however the Low-Pro pads are more robust (from my testing those pads are nearly indestructible).

You'll like these new pads a lot.

Post Thanks / Like

Are these replacing the low pro pad line or is an additional pad line for large stroke da's.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nick@Autogeek View Post
    Totally different foam compositions. The Uro-Tec pads are smoother on large orbit machines, however the Low-Pro pads are more robust (from my testing those pads are nearly indestructible).

How is the cut of the Uro-Tec Blue in comparison to the Low-Pro Green? I'm trying to align their respective colour combinations with each other from a most to least aggressive scale.

Post Thanks / Like

They look similar to the foam pads from Rupe's except for the color on the Maroon light cutting one. Especially that blue one. Makes me wonder why they came out with an entirely different set of pads after only about 6 months of the Low-Pro ones being on the market.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nick@Autogeek View Post

When would these get offered as a pack of 6 option NEW! - Buff and Shine Uro-Tec Foam Pad System for all long throw orbital polishers!NEW! - Buff and Shine Uro-Tec Foam Pad System for all long throw orbital polishers!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Guys, This is another style of pad that can be used on long throws. I also use them on rotary since I like working with smaller pads. They technically can be used on any machines out there.

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Pad Man View Post
    Hey Guys, This is another style of pad that can be used on long throws. I also use them on rotary since I like working with smaller pads. They technically can be used on any machines out there.
    Are they more or less aggressive in cut than the Low-Pro's? Noone seems to be answering that. How does the Uro-Tec Blue compare to the Low-Pro Green and Orange?

Post Thanks / Like

So why would I buy these over rupes or even GG? Seems like they are essentially the same thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    www.ksdetailing.com
    Connect with us on Facebook & Instagram @ksdetailing

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast