autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 42 of 183 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292142 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Roll Call - What's your real first name?

Name: Andrew

Great idea mike, but am I too late?
    "A swirl is a swirl no matter what way you look at it."

Mike Phillips

***List is Updated***

Quote Originally Posted by eboose7 View Post
    Hi! I would like to introduce myself. My name is Jerry, and I live in Decatur, Georgia.

I come to this forum with an interest in detailing. I have a 2002 Thunderbird, a 2000 Mustang GT Convertible and a 2008 Mercedes Benz CLK550 Cabriolet. I love keeping my cars crisp and looking their best. My Thunderbird and Mercedes are only driven occasionally. My Mustang is my daily driver.

Within the past two months I bought a Cyclo Orbital Polisher, after seeing Mike Phillips' demonstration on TWO GUYS GARAGE. I have really been pleased with my purchase and want to learn more about using my machine together with tips on which products work best.

It is my hope that through this forum I can continue to learn more about detailing, and I assure you that your help will be deeply appreciated.
    Hi Jerry,

Welcome to Autogeek Online!

I've added your name to the list. Thank you for joining our forum and I know you'll find lots of helpful members here always ready to lend a helping cyberhand...

Quote Originally Posted by bigaizsosexy View Post
    Name: Andrew

Great idea mike, but am I too late?
    Nope... I update the list on the fly when I can squeeze it in...

Post Thanks / Like
    ChrisJ - Chris

Shocker right?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Dan
    Per Seve Rando
    Success by perseverance

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Roll Call - What's your real first name?

Quote Originally Posted by eboose7 View Post
    Hi! I would like to introduce myself. My name is Jerry, and I live in Decatur, Georgia.

I come to this forum with an interest in detailing. I have a 2002 Thunderbird, a 2000 Mustang GT Convertible and a 2008 Mercedes Benz CLK550 Cabriolet. I love keeping my cars crisp and looking their best. My Thunderbird and Mercedes are only driven occassionally. My Mustang is my daily driver.

Within the past two months I bought a Cyclo Orbital Polisher, after seeing Mike Phillips' demonstration on TWO GUYS GARAGE. I have really been pleased with my purchase and want to learn more about using my machine together with tips on which products work best.

It is my hope that through this forum I can continue to learn more about detailing, and I assure you that your help will be deeply appreciated.
    Welcome to the website Jerry! You certainly have several really nice cars to take care of and maintain. You'll find this site very informative and the members very willing to share information and give advise and encouragement.

I also have a 2002 Mustang which I've been restoring since 2008. I've learned a lot about orbital polishers and the vast array of specialty detailing products available from the many manufacturers offered on this website.

I purchased the Griot's Garage 6" and 3" orbital polishers and have been using many of their products with great success. The training videos are top notch and informative so you'll probably be visiting this website often.

Midnight Blue

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Forum name: woodse

Real first name: Eugene, nickname Gene

PS. Love Stuart FL, esp the old town. Visit every yr when we spend 3 mos in Jupiter.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Roll Call - What's your real first name?

jbond007 = Trevor

Often just a lurker, but got the chance to use the 7424XP this weekend with the Wolfgang swirl remover. Love that stuff - so easy to use.

Glad to see Prima on here as well! After clay and Wolfgang, I was able to use my fave Prima Amigo, then Prima Epic, then Prima Hydro, finished with Prima Banana Gloss! haha. Keep up the great work on this forum. thanx,

Trevor

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

cruisin_chef = Ryan

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi,

My name is Randy and I live in Northeast Florida. After buying my first sports car about 8 months ago, I decided to research how to care for it. Only after some research did I realize how very little I knew about care care! I had been doing so many things wrong for a longtime.

However, after finding Autogeeks I learned so much from the online tutorials and forum that I purchased the Griot's random orbital polisher and their products and actually detailed my 03 Black Sequoia and my 08 White 550I.

I also found out that the forum members are right; detailing is therapeutic. I like it so much that I am attending Mike's 101 class tomorrow.

I would also like to say thank you to all the wonderful contributors, you help make scary things easy.

Kindest Regards,

Randy

Post Thanks / Like

I'm Rob

Page 42 of 183 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292142 ... LastLast