autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 3-Day Competition Ready Detail Class - September 23rd, 24th, 25th

They're every year
    Next one should be around feb

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdevil77 View Post

How often are these classes?

I live on Long Island, NY and would love to attend this class. Unfortunately, I can't make the one in September.

If there is another in the spring, I'll certainly do everything I can to make it.

Hi Blackdevil77,

We hold our classes three times a year. We hold them the same general time each year because we have a lot of people that fly in from,

• Around the country
    • Around the world

And it's only natural for people making flight, hotel and rental car arrangements to need dates ahead of time in order to arrange their schedule.

So for the last 5 years and moving forward for the next 10 years, (I might retire after 10 more years of teaching classes), here's the normal schedule.

Stating each new year,

Last weekend of January -
    This year due to too many other projects in January we've moved the date to February. So that would be, February 17th to the 19th, that's a Friday, Saturday and Sunday. and then Monday is OPTIONAL for anyone that wants to get their IDA Skills Validation Certification.

First weekend of May
    In 2017 this will be May 6th through May 7th, that's a Friday, Saturday and Sunday. and then Monday is OPTIONAL for anyone that wants to get their IDA Skills Validation Certification.

Last weekend of September
    In 2017 this will be September 23 to September 25., that's a Friday, Saturday and Sunday and then Monday is OPTIONAL for anyone that wants to get their IDA Skills Validation Certification.

Our boat detailing class will be Saturday February 4th

Marine 31 Boat Detailing Class - Saturday February 4th, 2017

Our classes have always been and will always be the MOST hands-on classes you can attend.

We also always have the coolest cars to train on for the class day dedicated to Show Car Detailing. And of course we bring in mundane daily drivers to teach Production Detailing. It's important to know both types of detailing so you can tackle any project that comes your way and after attending our class you'll have the skills and the knowledge to be successfully.

Hope that helps...

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by nothingface5384 View Post

Well I've signed up during the no exclusion sale
    You know... I LOVE it when we have ACTIVE forum members attend our class.

Why?

Because they tend to be our best advertising for our class.

So many of the hundreds of people that have attended our classes over the years love the class but they are not active on our forum. So there's no interaction that takes place.

I'm super happy that they go on to be very successful in their business as that's what's really important but for what it's worth... I love it when we have active forum members attend our class and I'm really looking forward to you attending the September class, (which is almost full), and I can guarantee you you're not only going to learn a LOT you're also going to have a LOT of fun!

Besides the Superbird coming in I'm working behind the scenes to get a few more really cool cars here for the class to train on.

Quote Originally Posted by nothingface5384 View Post

Do you get a ticket or something in the mail or something or just the typical thank you for your purchase email?

#mike.phillips@autogeek

I think the way it's set up is you get the thank you e-mail after your purchase has processed.

In the next few weeks you'll be getting a couple of e-mails from me personally with information about the class. I always send out these e-mails to make sure everyone is up to speed with how the classes will flow.

Plus I make sure everyone knows about the option to become IDA SV Certified on the Monday following the class but a person has to already taken the online written tests and be CD or Certified Detailer in order to take the SV tests.

Post Thanks / Like

Mike, I definitely want to take this class, unfortunately I can't make the one in September, I wish I could. Do you know the dates of the next one yet?

Mike Phillips

Mike, I definitely want to take this class, unfortunately I can't make the one in September, I wish I could. Do you know the dates of the next one yet?

Look at post 12 of this thread.

Just above the post you just made.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Phillips@Autogeek View Post
    Hi Blackdevil77,

We hold our classes three times a year. We hold them the same general time each year because we have a lot of people that fly in from,

• Around the country
    • Around the world

And it's only natural for people making flight, hotel and rental car arrangements to need dates ahead of time in order to arrange their schedule.

So for the last 5 years and moving forward for the next 10 years, (I might retire after 10 more years of teaching classes), here's the normal schedule.

Stating each new year,

Last weekend of January -
    This year due to too many other projects in January we've moved the date to February. So that would be, February 17th to the 19th, that's a Friday, Saturday and Sunday. and then Monday is OPTIONAL for anyone that wants to get their IDA Skills Validation Certification.

First weekend of May
    In 2017 this will be May 6th through May 7th, that's a Friday, Saturday and Sunday. and then Monday is OPTIONAL for anyone that wants to get their IDA Skills Validation Certification.

Last weekend of September
    In 2017 this will be September 23 to September 25., that's a Friday, Saturday and Sunday and then Monday is OPTIONAL for anyone that wants to get their IDA Skills Validation Certification.

Our boat detailing class will be Saturday February 4th

Marine 31 Boat Detailing Class - Saturday February 4th, 2017

Our classes have always been and will always be the MOST hands-on classes you can attend.

We also always have the coolest cars to train on for the class day dedicated to Show Car Detailing. And of course we bring in mundane daily drivers to teach Production Detailing. It's important to know both types of detailing so you can tackle any project that comes your way and after attending our class you'll have the skills and the knowledge to be successfully.

Hope that helps...

Thanks, that helps a great deal, I'll see you in February. I'll be coming from Long Island

Look at post 12 of this thread.

Just above the post you just made.

Oops well that's very embarrassing. I blame multi-tasking at work

Mike Phillips

I blame multi-tasking at work

I call it,

Typing faster than I'm thinking....

Post Thanks / Like

I call it,

Typing faster than I'm thinking....

That could be part of it to

Mike Phillips

This class is SOLD OUT!

Congratulations to everyone that signed up for this class! You're going to work on some amazing cars and work with ALL the COOL TOOL!

I'm finalizing the cars we'll be working on and you can see them here.

List of cars for our September Competition Ready 3-Day Class

And our special guest will be Jeff Brown from Griot's Garage!

Post Thanks / Like

i cant wait !!!! i love your detailing class !!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12