I want to offer maintenance details to my customers but im not sure how to set up the schedule or how to price it.
Can you guys tell me how your maintenance detail plans work. once a month, twice a month. Do you offer waxing?
I was thinking I would only offer this to customers who have first got a full in and out detail from me.
With the first detail obviously it was cleaned well so the next time around shouldnt be to bad... normally. Also it wont need to be waxed and clayed for a while. So the outside would be a wash and dry, wheels and tires cleaned and dressed and plastic dressed.

Inside should only require a wipe down and a vacuum. Maybe offer some spot removal for an added price.

Give different price options depending on how often they want to get it cleaned. Also set a time limit after the first detail for maintenance details. like maybe 6 months then they would be required to get a Full detali, possibly at a discounted rate. And the time limit would maybe include a time limit after the first detail that a maintenance detail must be done within.