autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Buying a Water Tank, do I need a water pump along with my gas Pressure Waher?

Quote Originally Posted by artofdetailing View Post
    With gas you need a pump. Some electric models have self priming pumps and don't require an external pump. However, most of those models are karchers and if you are spending only a few hundred on it, you are getting a consumer model that won't last very long. I just got the Kranzle K7. Expensive but its self priming, 10 year warranty on the manifold, service center is local, and it doesn't require a return line because its engineered in such a way that it won't overheat. You can leave it running for an hour and do zero damage to the unit. Id suggest getting one
    (NEW POST) = MOBILE SET UPS (pressure washer & water tank)
    I'm considering buying a small KRANZLE electric pressure washer (K-1622 model).
    cannot seem to find any videos of units (electric) hook up to a water tank pulling water.
    if any forum members can upload video(s) how they connect units (pressure washer) gas and/or electric to water tank solely and post a video I believe it would be a big help to other members

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Buying a Water Tank, do I need a water pump along with my gas Pressure Waher?

I looked it up and it's self-priming. If you're able to keep your holding tank slightly above the pressure washer then you won't need a pump. To purge air from the line, look into putting a splitter at the end of the water feed line as it connects to the pump. Open to let air escape and fill the hose with water.

Just my .02

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Damonsfcd View Post
    I looked it up and it's self-priming. If you're able to keep your holding tank slightly above the pressure washer then you won't need a pump. To purge air from the line, look into putting a splitter at the end of the water feed line as it connects to the pump. Open to let air escape and fill the hose with water.

Just my .02
    thanks would this work as a splitter: Camco Brass Shut-Off Y Valve-20123 - The Home Depot

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Znig22 View Post
    4 years strong and I have lost a pump here and there but have had bearing/unloader/loader issues. No result of lack of water. I would stay around the 2.5gpm or 2500-2700 psi and you will be fine without a pump.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
    Sorry but this is absolutely untrue. I and a mobile detailer and we also build pressure cleaning and mobile detailing trailers. I have 2 units on the road, and have been for over 2 years on the current set ups. I have sold over 20 units in the last year and I haven't had a single issue with a pump or pressure washer and they are all on gravity feeds.

Post Thanks / Like

Would this be worth using mobile without an ON DEMAND PUMP, and could it be removed from cart and bolted to a platform, NorthStar Gas Cold Water Pressure Washer — 3000 PSI, 2.5 GPM, Honda Engine, Model# 15781720 | Gas-Cold Water Pressure Washers| Northern Tool + Equipment
    and how could you connect for setup for recirculation to not have to keep turning off and on pulling cord

Post Thanks / Like

I currently dont use a pump with my 65 gal tank. Works flawlessly, and flows the needed 2.5 gpm needed. However, this tank is in the back of an escalade and the p.w. sits on the ground with a large hose.

Water return: more info i know nothing about that?

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk
    On Site Auto Detailing- Detailing all of Central Michigan
    (989) 708-8559
    www.onsiteautowash.com

Post Thanks / Like

Mobile Car Wash: You Dont Need A Pumphttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMkNiexyXbk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123