autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Vif?

Post Thanks / Like

Vif?

Does anybody have a VIF file they could possibly send me? Ive been waiting for MikeP to send me one but he's a busy guy and not sure when that will happen.
    Just figured I would reach out and see if it was a possibility.

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Mike Phillips

Re: Vif?

Hey Brian,

I'll collect the new batch of e-mails today from my inbox, PM's and on the forum. Takes a little time but I'll get it done and "yes" like everyone in the world that works for a living... I stay ver busy here at AG.

Just to note, when you get the e-mail from me that has the forms attached to it, you'll see the below in the e-mail,

PLEASE DON’T GIVE MY VIF FORM AWAY TO OTHER PEOPLE.

I worked hard to create this form. You received it from me. Make anyone else that wants it do the same thing, that is get it from me. It’s called respect.

Thank you.

As someone that has had their work stolen from them for decades now and as a person that always give due credit to others and never steals or claims others work to be my own I'm a tick sensitive to others giving away my work.

You'll see that in the e-mail.

I just arrived here to the office and first thing I have to go finish doing some car detailing projects so customers can pick up their cars, then I'll collect all the e-mails of people asking for the form and create what is called a semi colon space separated e-mail list (some people don't know what that is, how to create one or why), and then send the form out.

The good news is there is a top notich app developer creating the app for this form so in the future anyone can download it from Autogeek.

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome thanks for the info Mike! And I'm sorry for reaching out to the forum. I didn't know and in no way intended to disrespect your work.
    Thanks again!

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by BrianJM View Post

Awesome thanks for the info Mike!

Thanks again!

I'm making the list right now...

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey mike just getting started love the info you've been putting out was hoping to get my hands on one of those forms

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.