autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: really autogeek.....

Quote Originally Posted by GoldBl4d3 View Post
    what??? it does?

EDIT: Guys im so stupid, I had it on 3 day select which is weird because I never did 3 day select before.....

So it came out to 12 for shipping. But actually it is still a little high for shipping. Just a little. But yea, sorry about that.

So they do USPS? How do you get that and what are the rates?
    Shipping Information

I recently had an order done... shipping was about $20ish bucks which is a bit high for my taste but I got the order shipped from Florida to Washington State in about to days. It was literally two day delivery and it was the regular ground service I always get.

You have to remember Autogeek isn't a billion dollar corporation like Wal-Mart which has free shipping or free ship to store. It also isn't Amazon that has the ability to give free shipping over $25 or free two day shipping with Prime. But Autogeek has reliable shipping, great service and occasional deals such as free shipping windows or 20% off no restrictions. You literally can't beat their selection anywhere.

As for what company ships it, it's weird because it says it ships by UPS but I get a USPS tracking number.
    Last edited by Madness87; 09-25-2012 at 11:31 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Or you could use the coupon code "ship" for free shipping on orders over $50. Don't know how long that code will last though. Hope that helps.
    Too bad you miss out on the microfiber towels vip, that was a great deal.

Post Thanks / Like

I wish people would stop saying to spend xx amount for free shipping, if you only need a couple things, it makes zero sense to spend that much more for free shipping. And waiting for the next sale isn't always an option either. If AG has the same shipping charges as everyone else, that's one thing, but if they are higher across the board, that's another.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks everyone. had no idea. also that sounds great to get USPS. Thanks again, makes sence now.

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GoldBl4d3 View Post
    I know this has been said before, but maybe its time AG starts taking action.

It wouldnt hurt, they would start getting a lot more customers and purchases.

But cmon AG, I was short on towels and needed an emergency. So for less than a pound of MF towels. I am paying 32 bucks for the shipping on ground shipping.

Please people dont tell me wait until they have those deal, because I am forced to wait. But I cant even get some towels anymore.

Please autogeek, its time to fix this issue.

Im sorry but there should be no excuse for $32 for shipping for those towels. This is 1 on the main reasons I would never buy anything autogeeks. I buy my super plush, super soft MF towels with no tags and no edges to scratch the paint from Metropolitan Detailing. I pay onlly $8.99 per towel with free shipping with a order over $25. Im sorry but AutoGeek will not get my orders..someone else will and does because they have better deals and they are less expensive. Btw those towels are way too expensive and they look thin,

Post Thanks / Like

$8.99 a towel is a good deal to you? I have the towels pictured and they're great. If you got the VIP deal recently, then the cost per towel was less than $3 for high quality MFs.

Careful to judge something without ever using it. I'm sure your Metropolitan towels are probably awesome, but $9 a towel is a bit rich for my blood.
    2012 Nissan GT-R Jet Black Black Edition (daily driver)
    2011 Audi Q5 (wife/kid)

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drbobbybones View Post
    $8.99 a towel is a good deal to you? I have the towels pictured and they're great. If you got the VIP deal recently, then the cost per towel was less than $3 for high quality MFs.

Careful to judge something without ever using it. I'm sure your Metropolitan towels are probably awesome, but $9 a towel is a bit rich for my blood.
    I said they looked thin compared to what I bought and I love them. I bought a few towels from them and I spent alot less then $64 as in the posters bill. Btw they are Awesome. Those towels were specially made for Metropolitan Detail and it took over 3 years to get the final product that they liked.

Post Thanks / Like

Nevermind..
    Jacob

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ReflectiveAuto View Post
    Im sorry but there should be no excuse for $32 for shipping for those towels. This is 1 on the main reasons I would never buy anything autogeeks. I buy my super plush, super soft MF towels with no tags and no edges to scratch the paint from Metropolitan Detailing. I pay onlly $8.99 per towel with free shipping with a order over $25. Im sorry but AutoGeek will not get my orders..someone else will and does because they have better deals and they are less expensive. Btw those towels are way too expensive and they look thin
    But he said he accidentally clicked the faster shipping options... it's unfair for you to say Autogeek won't get any money from you and yet you use their free forum that also does not have invasive ads.

John and Metropolitan Detail are doing great business but they are not in the same league in terms of expenditure and sales.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast