autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Giveaway! Complete line of McKee's RV Products!

Jeff at Lucie auto I would test it out,I still haven't found the magic compound for faded gelcoats.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AttyVette View Post
    I want to try McKee's RV and write reviews on the forum. We have a travel trailer and I would LOVE to use your new McKees RV products on our travel trailer.

I am a woman that loves detailing our cars ,jet skis and travel trailer. I have always used products designed for use on our jet skis or cars on our travel trailer and I always wondered why there wasn't products made especially for RV' s and travel trailers. Now there are actually products made especially for RV / Travel trailers!! I am sooooo excited to see these new products are now available for use on RV/Travel trailers.

Thank for the opportunity to enter this contest , as I would LOVE to try out the products and gladly write reviews (and post pictures of course) of the products used in my detailing process. I continue purchasing detailing products and equipment from Autogeek, as I am continiung to learn and hone my detailing skills.
    yes, i agree your idea

Super Member Joe@NextLevelDetail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Just got the package today me and the crew are super excited!

Really neat and cool stuff can't wait to try them out.

I have a boat appointment. Next week that is faded. Showed them the McKees RV stuff and they loved it.

Thanks again Nick and Autogeek!
    Next Level Auto Detailing really is excited !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Giveaway! Complete line of McKee's RV Products!-1444163501367-jpg   Giveaway! Complete line of McKee's RV Products!-1444163513878-jpg   Giveaway! Complete line of McKee's RV Products!-1444163523794-jpg   Giveaway! Complete line of McKee's RV Products!-1444163534870-jpg  

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if my RV products came in yet as I am once again out of town working and won't be home until the weekend. Can't wait to tackle my travel trailer with the products when I do get them and I am back at home. Thanks again Nick and Autogeek, love your company and the products I have bought from you already!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Well today my order finally finished arriving. I got the first box yesterday. Here they are in their glory. I cant believe this giveaway! There is more stuff here than I think I can use on the 3 travel trailers I have at my disposal. I thank AG greatly and hope I can fulfill my end of the bargain.

One thing I like already is the polishes, they have a little label on the top that tells you which pad to use with the product in the bottle. GREAT for any beginners out there that buy it!

"Dirt likes detergent so much better than the surface that it's attached to, it'll leave that surface to go hang out with the soap"...aim4squirrels

Post Thanks / Like

Soooooo excited..two boxes at my house when I got back home last night. I can't detail my travel trailer today, as I am attending a Corvette car show out of town. Hope to start on t.t. Monday before I have to leave to drive back to work (and will be gone all week). I will use these products and review them soon though!!!! BTW, sent you guys a message crudely spelled out with the products in the attached pictureLove Autogeek and your products!!!
    (Hard to see with lighting in my house but the bottle sprayers are lines that don't show up well in the pictures)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Giveaway! Complete line of McKee's RV Products!-image-jpg  

Post Thanks / Like

Soooooo excited..two boxes at my house when I got back home last night. I can't detail my travel trailer today, as I am attending a Corvette car show out of town. Hope to start on t.t. Monday before I have to leave to drive back to work (and will be gone all week). I will use these products and review them soon though!!!! BTW, sent you guys a message crudely spelled out with the products in the attached pictureLove Autogeek and your products!!!
    (Hard to see with lighting in my house but the bottle sprayers are lines that don't show up well in the pictures)

If you look close, products spell out THANK U

Post Thanks / Like

Wow..can I say I am exhausted ?.. Detailed my travel trailer today using the products Autogeek graciously sent me to review, from 1 p.m.today and just finished at 7:15 p.m. Loved the products and will be writing up the products I used to detail my travel trailer today..I still have more products to review but I made a hugh dent in product reviewing today!

Post Thanks / Like

Ok having problems with some of the pictures I took when using the McKees RV products to detail my travel trailer. I will again attempt to resize them so that I can post them properly on other reviews I will do. Sorry I have not reviewed the products online as well as they should have been reviewed IMO, but I am still learning and appreciate you all bearing with me as I get this technique of writing a good review of a product figured out. However, it might be a little while longer before I get other reviews posted of products I have tried out posted online. Earlier today, my mother fell and broke her ankle and she was admitted to the hospital this evening. Thus, I will be driving over there tomorrow to see her and then I will be working out of town the rest of the week. Depending upon how she is doing, I may or may not get to come home this weekend and if I do get home, I'll try to post other McKee's RV reviews. Also, I would appreciate your prayers for my mother and her recovery from this broken ankle.

Super Member Joe@NextLevelDetail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok having problems with some of the pictures I took when using the McKees RV products to detail my travel trailer. I will again attempt to resize them so that I can post them properly on other reviews I will do. Sorry I have not reviewed the products online as well as they should have been reviewed IMO, but I am still learning and appreciate you all bearing with me as I get this technique of writing a good review of a product figured out. However, it might be a little while longer before I get other reviews posted of products I have tried out posted online. Earlier today, my mother fell and broke her ankle and she was admitted to the hospital this evening. Thus, I will be driving over there tomorrow to see her and then I will be working out of town the rest of the week. Depending upon how she is doing, I may or may not get to come home this weekend and if I do get home, I'll try to post other McKee's RV reviews. Also, I would appreciate your prayers for my mother and her recovery from this broken ankle.
    Same here they keep going sideways no matter what I do

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast