autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Detailing Bag

Post Thanks / Like

Detailing Bag

So, I just received my Autogeek Detailing bag. I was thinking that it would be much bigger than it is. I cant get half of my supplies in it. So, can anyone suggest a bag that is durable and large as well?

Thanks in advance!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Detailing Bag

Pm sent

Post Thanks / Like

The Blackfire bag is a good size bag.

Post Thanks / Like

Those detailer bags have a pretty good capacity.

If that's too small for you then you might need a polisher bag...

Here are some good ones IMO:
    Rupes Big Foot Polisher Bag
    Flex Polisher Bag
    Griot’s Garage Detailers Bag
    2011 SEMA Meguiar's Car Crazy Showcase Team
    2016 Competition Ready Barn Find Porsche Team

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the replies! Keep em coming if you can.

Post Thanks / Like

I am tempted to get the Gyeon detailer bag large, It seems to be customizable to fit supplies. I have the basic flex bag that comes with the 3401, and that one is just a large container think large soft box, with a few elastic bands that doesn't do much, the premium version looks like it has some pockets, I don't think its a really good bag overall except to toss things inside and not organize. I loaded it with most of my cleaning chemicals, soap, sealants and wax and the 3401.

I also got the wolfgang bag, and I think thats the same generic bag that all "car care" bags come with (autogeek, pinnacle, etc). Its great for holding a few rags, pads, couple of bottles (i keep my interior detail, plastic, rubber trim, and spray wax/quick detailer bottles here), and finally my brushes and misc tools. I sort of feel these steel bar handle bags are only good for the things you need to get your hands on to go a light detail.

I am wondering if there is a bag that is slightly padded and sectioned off for a polisher, pockets for 6 pads, 4 very large pockets for bigger bottles (odd shape bottles like Kwazar), 6-8 small pockets for small (16 oz or so) bottles, a small-medium size area to stash brushes, claybars, and random bits, and finally a space for rags, of course this can require 2 hands to carry and that wouldnt be a problem for me. Anyway until then, my Kwazar bottles will sit in a bucket.

Post Thanks / Like

"Thanks for the replies! I love the Autogeek bag, but it is just too small for what I need. It will not fit all of my supplies and when you put normal size sprayers in it, you cant grip the handle.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chramiji View Post
    I am tempted to get the Gyeon detailer bag large, It seems to be customizable to fit supplies. I have the basic flex bag that comes with the 3401, and that one is just a large container think large soft box, with a few elastic bands that doesn't do much, the premium version looks like it has some pockets, I don't think its a really good bag overall except to toss things inside and not organize. I loaded it with most of my cleaning chemicals, soap, sealants and wax and the 3401.

I also got the wolfgang bag, and I think thats the same generic bag that all "car care" bags come with (autogeek, pinnacle, etc). Its great for holding a few rags, pads, couple of bottles (i keep my interior detail, plastic, rubber trim, and spray wax/quick detailer bottles here), and finally my brushes and misc tools. I sort of feel these steel bar handle bags are only good for the things you need to get your hands on to go a light detail.

I am wondering if there is a bag that is slightly padded and sectioned off for a polisher, pockets for 6 pads, 4 very large pockets for bigger bottles (odd shape bottles like Kwazar), 6-8 small pockets for small (16 oz or so) bottles, a small-medium size area to stash brushes, claybars, and random bits, and finally a space for rags, of course this can require 2 hands to carry and that wouldnt be a problem for me. Anyway until then, my Kwazar bottles will sit in a bucket.
    purchased a gyeon bag. will report back with how i think it is!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wrx495 View Post
    purchased a gyeon bag. will report back with how i think it is!
    Please do, with pics please! also.. wondering if its tall enough for 1L spray bottles....

Post Thanks / Like

I got mine at the local orange and black hardware store, its a 14 in. Supply Bag. its red and black and fits all my bottles, supplies, MF towels and my griots 6inch. im loving it so far and it was only 20 bucks, very well made as well. some other members posted pics of them so I went down to scope them out and really liked it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast