autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Non metallic white benz

Hi guys. Cooking for guidance and advice. My truck is dead so wear looking into something new. My wife is really liking the new Mercedes glc. Only problem is there are non to be had except black or the polar white. It's a non metallic. I never owned a non metallic white truck. Anyone have any tips on how the paint holds up to scratches. Does it have depth when waxed cause last night it just looked white. No depth at all. Even thier silver looks just dull even though that's a metallic. And the silver I'm talking about is the regular silver you see on the road all the time.

No dealers have anything. No dealers can get anything. Build times are out to March. So it's this one or we move onto our second choice a Volvo XC60 in silver. Great looking truck, but the interior of the Mercedes is just really really nice.

Thanks

Jim

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Non metallic white benz

Quote Originally Posted by jimim View Post
    Hi guys. Cooking for guidance and advice. My truck is dead so wear looking into something new. My wife is really liking the new Mercedes glc. Only problem is there are non to be had except black or the polar white. It's a non metallic. I never owned a non metallic white truck. Anyone have any tips on how the paint holds up to scratches. Does it have depth when waxed cause last night it just looked white. No depth at all. Even thier silver looks just dull even though that's a metallic. And the silver I'm talking about is the regular silver you see on the road all the time.

No dealers have anything. No dealers can get anything. Build times are out to March. So it's this one or we move onto our second choice a Volvo XC60 in silver. Great looking truck, but the interior of the Mercedes is just really really nice.

Thanks

Jim
    Back in 05 I had a white alabaster white ml,if that's how you spell it.To me personally silver is boring white is nice on some cars.only you can decide what color not this forum.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Non metallic white benz

The white is real glossy looking when properly maintained,I think you will benefit more from white then silver.my friend just bought a new vette in white and looks awesome again it's your call goodluck on your new car purchase.