autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Help please

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Help please

Ok guys I posted yesterday about topping griots over collinite and loved it.. With that being said I wanna try some different things now. So I'm thinking maybe black fire sealant top with collinite, or maybe liquid souveran top with collinite. Any other suggestions on a white f250? I would appreciate any suggestions. So my questions are this. When I order my new products do I need to polish my truck again , too take off what's there or can I go over the collinite and griots that's already on it? Also if I have too polish it I need some suggestions for that too.. Thk you guys very much! Any help is really appreciated .. My wife has a silver Cadillac hybrid that I'm thinking anything I use for white will work on it too.. Again thks for any help

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Help please

To maximize your testing Fun, I suggest that you treat each panel as a separate experiment

That way you can objectively test the longevity of the LSP and subjectively evaluate the look of the LSP

In my opinion, the only way to ensure that the previous LSO is gone is by polishing the paint. Only a couple of passes with a light polish like Menzerna SF4000 is required

Have Fun

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

So if I'm wanting too use bfcs I would need too polish my truck to take the collinite / griots off? Thks

Post Thanks / Like

You could also just use a paint "cleansing" polish to remove it. Like DP's pre coating polish or DG Squeaky Clean. These types of polishes will remove your LSP's without abrading your CC.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.