autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Which Duragloss products are your favorites ?

Duragloss warehouse here. I started slow with 652, 601, 105 and 501. I now have almost everything DG sells. My list would be short if I only listed what I do not have. The product I probably use the most is 932 for rinseless washes and mix a QD. As others have said every product DG makes is inexpensive and does what it is suppose to do. I now look at the buy in bulk for those products which lowers the price even further. Everything DG makes has incredible longevity when used correctly.

Dave

Post Thanks / Like
    If there a better product than 901, I haven't found it. Stellar results every time. Works perfect in a foam gun without diluting it. Set to setting A.

501 is legendary and until you've used this product you haven't seen what a stellar paint cleaner this is.

105 looks as good as any carnauba and btw it lasts up to a year.

Their tire products are great. Wish they had compounds and polishes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In my day we didn't have the Internet, iPods,iPads, or smart phones....but we had some really bad-azz cars.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by davidc View Post
    Duragloss warehouse here. I started slow with 652, 601, 105 and 501. I now have almost everything DG sells. My list would be short if I only listed what I do not have. The product I probably use the most is 932 for rinseless washes and mix a QD. As others have said every product DG makes is inexpensive and does what it is suppose to do. I now look at the buy in bulk for those products which lowers the price even further. Everything DG makes has incredible longevity when used correctly.

Dave
    How do you like the rinse less compared to ONR? Can it also be used as a clay lube?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G35 View Post
    How do you like the rinse less compared to ONR? Can it also be used as a clay lube?
    I love the rinseless. It has Aqua wax in the 932 so the coatings remain a sealant. I still have a gallon of the original ONR that has not been opened since turning to 932, maybe I will use it some day on something. I have used the 932 rinseless as a clay lube with no problems. I believe the newer ONR has carnuba (correct me if I am wrong) but I refuse to top coat or mix any carnuba product over the sealant because products like Aqua wax etc. become worthless as they will not bond to carnuba.

Dave

Post Thanks / Like
    I've found DG's rinseless to "stick" to the paint better, if that makes any sense. It kinda streaks across as you swipe your sponge over the surface. Not only that but DG's rinseless has AW in it, leaving the paint clean, shiny and protected. Works great as a clay lube and QD. 24 ounces of DG rinseless into a gallon jub, top off with water and you've got a gallon of QD, half that for clay lube.

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't mean it was the same product I meant I use it and like it in the same way/ratio

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    I disagree about 105 and 501 being the same, other than changing around the numbers, LOL! #105 doesn't have the amount of cleaners in it, plus FWIW, its not the same color either.

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online

Post Thanks / Like

Started a thread about some "heavyweight" (durability-wise) LSP's were knocked out after 3 exposures to road salt. You know what didn't wear down: Duragloss 271 on the black trim running along the car half way down the door, 2 feet from the road. I applied 2 coats in early October and it's still holding up and looking phenomenal. This is a great product.

I was also impressed with the DG 601/111 combo. I had laid down three coats on my fender and could honestly say its sheeting properties were second to none; no BS. It did give off that plastic-type look (and that's not a bad thing at all, just different), but it also had a surprising amount of depth to it. Loved how it looked.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MattyL View Post
    Started a thread about some "heavyweight" (durability-wise) LSP's were knocked out after 3 exposures to road salt. You know what didn't wear down: Duragloss 271 on the black trim running along the car half way down the door, 2 feet from the road. I applied 2 coats in early October and it's still holding up and looking phenomenal. This is a great product.

I was also impressed with the DG 601/111 combo. I had laid down three coats on my fender and could honestly say its sheeting properties were second to none; no BS. It did give off that plastic-type look (and that's not a bad thing at all, just different), but it also had a surprising amount of depth to it. Loved how it looked.
    Agree, 271,253,531 all great and durable. Each one gives a different appearance to some extent. 321 is also good if you like the natural tire look with no gloss.

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Is DG also available at Napa? Thought I read that somewhere.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G35 View Post
    Is DG also available at Napa? Thought I read that somewhere.
    You can check for more info and if you like the products buy them here for slightly better prices (especially during sales) or in bulk.
    Duragloss

Dave

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast