autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Super Member JWilliams.RadiantDetail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is Expensive MF Cleaners Needed?

I think in the 5 gallon bucket 3D Kleen might be cheaper than the All Free & Clear I use. Hummm, I wonder how 3D Kleen works on regular non MF laundry?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    I've never had a problem with my glass towels streaking. The Towel Kleen does a great job, but I will admit that there's a trace of glass cleaner [D120] scent still left on my towel after it's been put through a wash/dry. I guess that's asking too much from a detergent? I dunno. But otherwise it cleans great.

Wash on hot water setting. Dry on low heat using as minimal time as possible.
    Thanks man. Looks like my New Years product buying will now include the 3D Towel Clean. I'm building up an arsenal now.

Post Thanks / Like

Out of stock on AAC and AG

Post Thanks / Like

Hd Towel Kleen rocks,and especially for the price!

My wife and I have a Kenmore Elite washer. We both hate it. I have tried to kill it for several months now,but it won't die. We have a bearing going out,but it keeps hanging on. It doesn't have a true agitator,and it doesn't clean worth a dang. Never has. The good thing is that the washer and dryer were a free housewarming gift.

We are going back to a machine with a true agitator. Our previous machine ROCKED,but the dryer we had was old and took forever to dry. We left them when we moved.

Anybody else have trouble with the agitator less stuff? Towel Kleen does a great job despite our crappy washer.

Post Thanks / Like

I have used micro restore and it's good but costly. I now used a hydrogen peroxide cleaner for most and a degreaser for nasty ones. No bleach and no fabric softener and I think your good.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AllenK View Post
    Hd Towel Kleen rocks,and especially for the price!

My wife and I have a Kenmore Elite washer. We both hate it. I have tried to kill it for several months now,but it won't die. We have a bearing going out,but it keeps hanging on. It doesn't have a true agitator,and it doesn't clean worth a dang. Never has. The good thing is that the washer and dryer were a free housewarming gift.

We are going back to a machine with a true agitator. Our previous machine ROCKED,but the dryer we had was old and took forever to dry. We left them when we moved.

Anybody else have trouble with the agitator less stuff? Towel Kleen does a great job despite our crappy washer.
    I have replaced that bearing before, not a hard job in case you still want to keep it alive lol. Sounds like a jet right?

Post Thanks / Like

3d towel kleen is what i use.. at 20 bucks for a whole gallons and you only use at max 2 oz of product. thats a lot of washes and bang / buck! towels come out softer too!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AAezra View Post
    I have replaced that bearing before, not a hard job in case you still want to keep it alive lol. Sounds like a jet right?
    Yeah! It's LOUD. It sounds like it is going to take off/and or explode. If it did a better job I might keep it. It waited to go out after the service agreement ended too.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dcjredline View Post
    Seems like people here that use the laundry detergent feel like they are washing their towels for free.

What is your cost per load using Tide Free & clear compared to the $18 a gallon 3D MF cleaner?

Do you all use only 2oz like when using a MF cleaner or use what the mfg considers a "loads" worth? Cause at my local prices TF&C would be about .10 per oz and Towel Kleen is about .14 per oz. Interested to hear some answers.

If it is only .06 more per load for me to use a product that is supposed to be better for the fibers you are cleaning it seems worth it to me still
    All F&C is $9.95 for a 1.1L gallon and calls for 1.5oz for a normal load with 94 loads. It does a great job cleaning my towels. Free? no, but cheaper then all the other options.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456