autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Which is better Blackfire Midnight Sun Instant Detailer vs. Pinnacle Crystal Mist Detail Spray

I am trying to see if I need to use both products or I could use one. I have Pinnacle Souveran Carnauba Paste Wax on one vehicle and my other vehicle has BLACKFIRE Midnight Sun Carnauba Paste Wax. They are both light colored vehicles. I was just wondering if I could use one QD instead of getting two different QD.

Now could I use one of the following QD on both of these paste wax and if so which do you recommend BLACKFIRE Midnight Sun Instant Detailer and/or Pinnacle Crystal Mist Detail Spray. Is one better than the other?

Many thanks in advance for all your help!

Thanks
    Chris

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Is it possible to use one QD order to save money or do I need to get to different QD?

I am trying to see if I need to use both products or I could use one. I have Pinnacle Souveran Carnauba Paste Wax on one vehicle and my other vehicle has BLACKFIRE Midnight Sun Carnauba Paste Wax. They are both light colored vehicles. I was just wondering if I could use one QD instead of getting two different QD.

Now could I use one of the following QD on both of these paste wax and if so which do you recommend BLACKFIRE Midnight Sun Instant Detailer and/or Pinnacle Crystal Mist Detail Spray. Is one better than the other?

Many thanks in advance for all your help!

Thanks
    Chris

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is it possible to use one QD order to save money or do I need to get to different QD?

you don't really necessarily need one specific QD to match the LSP. just pick one and use it and if there are any negative effects that you can distinguish, then try another. there are many great QD's that can be used with a variety of LSP's (fk425, oid, etc,)...

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Is it possible to use one QD order to save money or do I need to get to different QD?

I don't see any reason why you couldn't use either one. My preference would be BF but if you already have Pinnacle then use that.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Which is better Blackfire Midnight Sun Instant Detailer vs. Pinnacle Crystal Mist Detail Spray

You already have a post on this issue, no need to duplicate it:

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...ferent-qd.html

Post Thanks / Like

I love UWW+

I use it like water and as cheap as dirt.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mcate
    Black isn't a color, it's a part time job.

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Not sure how buying one bottle of QD and using it on two cars is less expensive than buying two bottles and using them.on two cars

If you are using it correctly; you will go thru one bottle of QD pretty quickly, using it on two cars

I suggest finding something you like, that works on all cars and buy a gallon

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by allenk4 View Post
    Not sure how buying one bottle of QD and using it on two cars is less expensive than buying two bottles and using them.on two cars

If you are using it correctly; you will go thru one bottle of QD pretty quickly, using it on two cars

I suggest finding something you like, that works on all cars and buy a gallon

ONR is a great value, especially when you consider it's multiple uses.

Super Member CarolinasFinestDetailing's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I like the suggestions of ONR and UWW+. I use ONR at QD dilution exclusively now. Plus it does many other jobs.
    Carolina`s Finest Detailing - Charlotte areas preferred CQuartz Finest Reserve & GTECHNIQ Crystal Serum Ultra coating center. STEK/Suntek PPF
    www.Carolinasfinestdetailing.me

Post Thanks / Like

For QD I use 2 options (at recommended dilution). I use ONRWW on my fathers truck and it works quite well. I use IUDJ on my cars. I have used both on cars with BF, Ultima and Swissvax and never had any issues. ONRWW is cheaper, but I 'feel' IUDJ leaves a slicker feel.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast