autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

poorboys... Tell me the truth

Read some amazing things. Spray and rinse wheel cleaner. Products that can work in heat and sun. Tell me your honest reviews before I pull the trigger. Even if it is far fetched can I use in the shade and agitate wheels and does it work as well as other products?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: poorboys... Tell me the truth

Love their Natty's paste waxes, look great, but not much durability. Poorboys Polish with Sealant is one of the best AIO's IMHO. Nice car wash, Black Hole is awesome. QD+ has a really nice carnauba look, but takes a little time to master, but once you master it, looks like you just slathered some Natty's on your car. Haven't used much of the rest, but what I have used I like.

Post Thanks / Like

I've used their products (polishes, swirl removers, glazes, waxes, quick detailers) since 2005 or so. Very nice finish, easy to apply/remove, reasonably priced.

Post Thanks / Like

There is a lot of value and benefit to the line. Always impressive and wont break the bank.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like

I've used the EX sealant and natty wax, no complaints.

Post Thanks / Like

Coworker swears by the trim sealant.

Post Thanks / Like

I was at Poorboys Detailing Weekend this June and got to use a number of their products. They did have all their products to use but I was not able to try all of them.
    They did have Expert Class Detailers on site to help with products.
    I did use the Polish with Sealant and with the guidance of Gus learned how to use speed of the buffer to get the best finish.
    Very impressed with the Polish with Sealant topped with Natty's Liquid Blue.
    The QD is very good along with the Wash with Wax.

The pricing on all products seemed very low vs how well the products worked.

The Bold N Bright Gel on tires was the "Look" I was looking for and the Natural Look Dressing for the interior was great.

If you can make it to their Detailing Weekend this June don't miss it and the cost is $25 for 2 full days.

You do have to pay for your own dinner at the Chinese Buffet but it's not to miss :-)

Post Thanks / Like

Currently, I have the following:

Poorboy’s Spray & Gloss: Spray & Gloss is a quick detailer with superior gloss enhancing properties. quick spray, poorboys gloss spray, poorboys spray - Very nice in its category. It really has gloss enhancing properties;

Poorboys Super Slick & Wax Car Shampoo 32 oz. - Nice lubricity. I don't care for the wax in it - I prefer shampoos that leave nothing;

Poorboys Black Hole Show Glaze can be applied any time to hide minor imperfections and to enhance gloss on black, red, and all dark vehicles. - A great product. Since WG 2.0 "died", it has gained importance;

Poorboy’s Bug Squash: Removes bug remains, even Love Bugs, from car windshields and front bumpers. bug remover, pooboys bug remover - It's an APC with a fancy name. I like it;

Poorboy’s World Bird Sh#t Remover, bird dropping stain removal car - Same as above but with more lubricity;

Poorboys Leather Stuff is part cleaner, part conditioner, part protectant for your automotive leather, vinyl, and rubber. leather cleaner, leather - Nice, but I mainly use it around the house . There are far better products (Dr. Leather, LTT, etc)

I have used several other products in their line (for example, Natty's) and never found a bad item. They don't break the Bank and can be used in direct sunlight.

Post Thanks / Like

I thought Poorboys were relabeled Chemical Guys products? Not that means anything...
    I remember a few years ago when Natty's Blue was considered a go-to wax for everyone..,

Post Thanks / Like

Bold & Bright for tires and Natural Look Dressing for interior, both five star in my opinion.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast